View Single Post
Unread Jan 25th, 2010, 11:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tinkerbelle
Protector of Puppies
Forum Staff

Arrow Grime and Punishment question

008 means that it's the eighth set in a series. As to the other question: If you're listening to a show that was aired previously (and reading the corresponding thread) then those may be total number of tracks in that set.
The DubStep channel is handled by our beloved and loveable boomboom (channel moderator). If you have any questions, you can contact him directly (I think you have to have 15-20 posts here before your Private Messaging feature is activated).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooolf View Post
.......but still the numbers "008" i have see them in a lot of radio channels, do they mean anything useful ?
The deejays here may have a particular name for their shows or airings such as "Grime and Punishment." Each show is numbered. e.g. If you see an 8, 08, 008, eighth, or any other number, then that's the label for that particular set. Each numbered show houses different tracks for our listening pleasure.

Welcome to DI and the Dubstep channel. Cool peeps here.

Last edited by Tinkerbelle : Jan 25th, 2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: clarification
Tinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote