View Single Post
Unread Jan 29th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #65 (permalink)
Wildcatfball74
DI Extreme Addict

Send a message via AIM to Wildcatfball74

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazz View Post
SCREW THIS! I'm not going to read what 4 pages!
And no pictures of boobies!
Well I'm pissed off those POS good for nothing SOB's at the IT departments who have not seen daylight nor vaginas....yeah i just said IT shits have not seen a vagina since birth get over it!...have blocked my access to this web page!
Can you freaking believe those good for nothing POS dorks...half of them are in a relationship with their freaking Iphones!
YO YOU STINKY UNTANNED UNLAID IT DORK! IT'S SARRY...A FREAKING PHONE AND YOUR LEFT HAND AINT A MISTRESS!
NOW GIVE ME ACCESS OR I'LL THROW YOUR ASS OUT OF A KING AIR AT 5KM SANS A PARACHUTE AND MAKE FUN OF YOU ALL THE WAY DOWN!
http://official.fm/tracks/330025/download
So....that rant out of the way! Are you guys still discussing the importance of "personality" over a great set of legs, a sexy skinny ass and perky titties?
after having been in Italy for the whole summy, i see what you mean by how depressing it is here in America when it comes to the women hehe. IT was liek the exact opposites. Here (atleast in my area, not including OSU campus) maybe 8/100 chicks i see at work have normal/not overweight bodies, where over there 92/100 had normal/not overweight bodies, although a lot of the italians are stuck up on themselves, which was annoying, the other girls i studied with were from other parts of europe and they were insanely nicer than most girls i know, and prettier. It could be something cultural? Maybe that's why i had so many foreign friends growing up, and know more foreign girls
Wildcatfball74 is offline   Reply With Quote