Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Community Services > Parties & Events > Australia
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Mar 9th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Default Thoughts for a Bush Doof in the NT

I've been living up in the NT for over 2 years now, and I'm missing all the bush doofs we used to have an enjoy down around canberra and the coastal areas.

I was wondering if anyone lived in the NT, or if anyone would be willing to travel for one.

I found a place that hires really nice gear, and thought about a beautiful setting, semi desert, so at night, when the stars come out to play, we could crank the music and have a show and a half.

I'm thinking Lights, chill tent, main stage, sleeping areas, (amenities would be a necessity, or at least some discreet place for ablutions)

I think there is a pretty big issue with camps (i.e. indigenous) and land permits for certain places etc, so I'd have to look into this, but I can see this being a whole heap of fun.

Does any one have any idea's that could make this dream to reality??

I'd be grateful!

Love logi :
Unread Jul 9th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Addict in Training

Talking

Hey man I'm living down in newcastle nsw at the moment and am thinking about moving up your way in with my sister. But am a bit hesitant because doofs have become a massive part of my life here. I'd be keen to get a scene together or. Try find something! I just got back from an amazingly party which I done a stall at been helping out with a lot of the set ups and things too which could help
Sandylogan is offline   Reply With Quote