Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > Fun and Games Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Mar 2nd, 2012, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

Default The Paranoid Test

I'm back with my tests/questions.
One again, I took those questions from one of those online tests, but since it gets boring if people only post their results...you can just expose your answers directly in this thread. You can skip questions if they are too personal for your taste.

1. You're out with friends for the evening. You are the first one to go home because you need to wake up early the next day. Do you think your friends will be talking about you after you leave?

2. Did you assume you were in trouble when you were called into the principal's office?

3. You just started dating someone who fits all of your qualifications for 'The One'. Do you assume you'll discover something bad about them any day?

4. You've just had a one-night stand. The next morning, do you think:

A- That was a great night.
B- I feel a little dirty.
C- I am diseased and I am going to die.

5. Your spouse tells you they are working late. You call their office and no one answers. Do you:

A- Think it's odd, but I don't dwell on it.
B- Immediately assume they're having an affair.
C- Assume they're working too hard to pick up the phone.

6. Have you ever driven around the block before parking at home to make sure no one has followed you?

7. Have you ever thought you had an STD when you didn't?

8. Do you think the government has a file of information on you?

9. Do you think you are days away from being fired?

10. Are you worried that the answers you gave on this test will be used against you someday?

I will answer after a few posts.

Last edited by Stilettos : Mar 2nd, 2012 at 06:10 PM.
Stilettos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
RO2
DI Critical Mass

1. You're out with friends for the evening. You are the first one to go home because you need to wake up early the next day. Do you think your friends will be talking about you after you leave?

Exclusively? Doubt it. Mention, probably.

2. Did you assume you were in trouble when you were called into the principal's office?

No. I was a good kid in school.

3. You just started dating someone who fits all of your qualifications for 'The One'. Do you assume you'll discover something bad about them any day?

Yes. There are things you don't learn about someone even after a while of living together.

That would depend on the how the night went, no?

5. Your spouse tells you they are working late. You call their office and no one answers. Do you:

D- They are in the bathroom.

6. Have you ever driven around the block before parking at home to make sure no one has followed you?

No. I have parked away from the house (when I was still living with my parents) to avoid detection getting back late, though.

No.

Yes. You pay taxes, right?

No. But there've been days when I wouldn't have minded it.

10. Are you worried that the answers you gave on this test will be used against you someday?

I have the right to remain silent...and plead temporary insanity!
RO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 2nd, 2012, 08:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

^^^^Thanks for daring to go first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RO2unes View Post

D- They are in the bathroom.

This literally made me laugh out loud.
Unread Mar 2nd, 2012, 08:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
RO2
DI Critical Mass

I suppose I could have said they way on the way home.

Don't have a spouse so I don't really have to worry about that anyway.
Unread Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass

I know this test has been posted for me
Mardouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

yes, but briefly

only been called once to his office, and i was in trouble, i got suspended

of course

All of the above

who cares

no

no

no

im unemployed so yes!

no
Unread Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

1. No
2. Yes
3. No
4. A
5. A
6. No
7. No
8. Yes
9. No
10. No

answered honestly, Don't know what to say, you can dwell on these heh

I'm fairly open about a lot of things so I don't assume people will talk about me like in #1, as for the others the answers sort of speak for themselves.

I'm sure the government has files on anyone who's been caught with narcotics or the like so I assume somewhere theres a file with my smiling face, bug-eyed in a dark room filled with strangers. If they are following me they can entertain themselves with my senseless antics.

The one about being fired, sometimes i feel like this but thats when things happen, people spread gossip (and I know they are because others come up to me to inform me) and my boss thinks i'm spreading lies about them. Thats when I get worried but I dispell those situations. I don't like starting shit with my employees or my managers/CEO's... Not Smart.

Last edited by krazykhalid : Mar 3rd, 2012 at 07:15 AM.
krazykhalid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

I'd hope not....Omg they do dont they?!

Always!

Yes, they always turn out to be some crazy controlling psycho

No o.O

Nope

The government has a file on everyone

Nah

No...they wont be, right?...Right?!
Unread Mar 3rd, 2012, 05:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

@ toofar's answer: ''who cares''.
@ Mardouk

My turn.

I never really thought about this, but thanks to this test I might think about it in the future...

No. I was a quiet nerd when I was in elementary + highschool. When I was called into the principal office I knew it would be to announce me I was chosen to participate in some school activity I wouldn't be interested in but kinda forced to do.

Yes, but I got tons of skeletons in my closet as well so it doesn't bother me much if he did bad stuff in his past (as long as he didn't rape or kidnap anyone).

Hopefully A, but B also happened to me. When you sober up you might see him under a different light.

D- I worry a little, hopefully he's on his way home or stopped somewhere to eat. I might think he's having an affair depending the circumstances, but I don't stress over this. I'm a little like too-far...who cares.

I don't have a car but it did happen a few times that I thought I was being followed and took extra measures before going home (ex.: taking detours, going back on my steps, changing sides of the street, changing line/direction in the subway, etc). Sometimes it was probably just paranoia, but other times I did realized the person was really following me...Better be safe than sorry.

Yes.

Yes but basic stuff...

I don't work for the moment so I can't be fired.
I've been fired a few times in my life though.
But I've never been paranoid over the thought of possibly getting fired one day. I don't mind, it's really easy for me to find a job.

Nope.

Last edited by Stilettos : Mar 3rd, 2012 at 05:13 PM.
Unread Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Endless Blue
Forum Staff

- probably, but nothing i worry about

- no. i usually assumed they would accuse me of something, not uncommonly rightfully so, but i never assumed i was in trouble since they always said i couldn't help it and blamed it on my "condition"

- no or she wouldn't be the one. if she is the one anything i would otherwise consider bad wouldn't matter thanks to love's blind eye

- I suppose a combination of A and B, though mostly A. But i can't speak from experience as i've never in my life had a one-night stand!

- i wouldn't consider it odd and i wouldn't dwell on it

- yes, occasionally do. I do get followed occasionally, usually just by people who are interested in my car, trying to catch a glimpse of the V12 exhaust note. which i don't mind but i rather not have them see where i live so i'll floor it around the "block" (or rather, around the hill) and shake them. With car thieves ever getting better at disabling even the most hightech tracing systems, it never hurts to hide where my cars are parked. Plus i might not mind people paying an interest to my vehicles when i'm out on the street but i don't need kids ringing my bell every day asking if they can see the garage...

- nope, i have no reason for doubt

- i don't think, i know they have various files...a tax file, a cars and driving license file, a police file, a medical file, etc

- unlikely, not employed by anyone

- we have a few forum users with a keen ability to dig up old posts and repost them at hilarious/odd moments...so who knows

23-03-2002 - 06-04-2010 RIP Murciélago
Dustwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 4th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustwave View Post

- yes, occasionally do. I do get followed occasionally, usually just by people who are interested in my car, trying to catch a glimpse of the V12 exhaust note. which i don't mind but i rather not have them see where i live so i'll floor it around the "block" (or rather, around the hill) and shake them. With car thieves ever getting better at disabling even the most hightech tracing systems, it never hurts to hide where my cars are parked. Plus i might not mind people paying an interest to my vehicles when i'm out on the street but i don't need kids ringing my bell every day asking if they can see the garage...
Has that actually happened?
Unread Mar 4th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
Endless Blue
Forum Staff

Yeah a number of times. Only once so far this year!

Unread Mar 4th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

We should all find were Dusty lives and go ring together @ his door @ 4AM Sunday morning to see his car.
Unread Mar 4th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
RO2
DI Critical Mass

Road trip!
Unread Mar 4th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Endless Blue
Forum Staff

Sure, i'll be ready!

/me sabotages my doorbell

Unread Mar 4th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

Ah man, I didn't wanted to go there (I hate traveling with lots of baggage)...but guys, looks like we're gonna have to find another way to wake him up. Let's all bring our musical instruments and form a new band...

Last edited by Stilettos : Mar 4th, 2012 at 06:22 PM.
Unread Mar 4th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

i didnt think we were a band
Unread Mar 4th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
Endless Blue
Forum Staff

well that would be an odd sight in the morning...finding a rather strange band outside making an aweful noise lol

but yay for tripple glazing and extra sound proof insulation in walls!

Unread Mar 4th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

Stop being such a carblock.
Unread Mar 4th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #20 (permalink)
Forum Moderator
Forum Staff

Yeah, I'm slow to getting around to checking this out. Here it goes...

Yeah, but just the ladies.

Every single time, even when it was the first day of Grade 9 and classes hadn't even started yet... or when I got called because of a friend getting severely poisoned having drank the same thing I did on a stupid dare...

I always look for a negative quality, trying to find something. I always assume the worst, and if it is tough to spot what is wrong with someone, that worries me even more. There is a particular gal at the moment who I would say is a perfect 10, and that is making it really tough to find anything. But my mind keeps expecting something...

A and B with a side of "Did I ever find out her name...?"

C, but then thinking about the fact that they could be on their way home for all I know.

No, but I always have my eyes on my surroundings... mainly just to spot ladies though...

I have wondered a little, but nothing more than that.

Of course I do, but it's worse when cops ask your friends where you have been because you have dropped of their radar for awhile. I know I can be followed, but being aware about truly being followed... it bugged me a bit.

I'm currently unemployed, but I suppose I could be let go from my volunteer position. Though I don't see any reason why I would be.

A little, but there is nothing here that really could be used against me.
Firebug is offline   Reply With Quote