Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > DI Live Playlist Comments > Goa & Psy Channel
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Jay Selway (Cyzum) - The Static Channel (May 2006) with guest Mescalinium - How do you rate this tra
simply amazing! 18 75.00%
very good 3 12.50%
decent 2 8.33%
pretty bad 0 0%
no thanks, not my style! 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
DI Playlist Bot
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: www.di.fm
Posts: 24,328
Arrow Jay Selway (Cyzum) - The Static Channel (May 2006) with guest Mescalinium

Please post your comments here...

Playlist Page is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Goanut
 
nutjob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Psychedelic Skies
Posts: 31,577
Default

Cool. Static with a psychedelic flavor! Let's hear what you've got today, Cyzum. ^_^

(fp!)
__________________
I laugh—to disguise the tears.
nutjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Shoom
Channel Manager
 
gh0zt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Ayahuasca Village
Posts: 19,899
Default

galadriel
__________________
And at the onset of trance, the spirit of the creature enters the body of the dancer, enabling him to reach a transcendental state.
gh0zt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
cyzum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 501
Default

Hey everyone,

Thanks for tuning into May's edition of The Static Channel. The Static Channel airs the 2nd Wednesday of each month and features the world's best trance djs! This month I'm proud to bring you Mescalanium of Philadelphia, USA. His set starts in the 2nd hour of the show following my one hour progressive mix.

Enjoy the show, and be sure to visit my many websites for more goodies...

http://myspace.com/zerodivide
http://myspace.com/cyzum
http://mydjspace.net/jay_selway
http://www.konvocation.com
__________________
aka Jay Selway | www.jayselway.com | www.pharmacymusic.com | joof.co.uk | myspace.com/jayselwaymusic
cyzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Junior Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyzum
Hey everyone,

Thanks for tuning into May's edition of The Static Channel. The Static Channel airs the 2nd Wednesday of each month and features the world's best trance djs! This month I'm proud to bring you Mescalanium of Philadelphia, USA. His set starts in the 2nd hour of the show following my one hour progressive mix.

Enjoy the show, and be sure to visit my many websites for more goodies...

http://myspace.com/zerodivide
http://myspace.com/cyzum
http://mydjspace.net/jay_selway
http://www.konvocation.com
If this guy is who I think it is (I think he also goes under "Karmakanik" or something like that) then you guys are in for a treat. He headlined Psyforia here in Boston on Halloween and it was very, very good.
dj kenosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
cyzum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj kenosis
If this guy is who I think it is (I think he also goes under "Karmakanik" or something like that) then you guys are in for a treat. He headlined Psyforia here in Boston on Halloween and it was very, very good.
Yup. Same guy.

He rocks. Blew my mind when I played w/ him in DC a while back.
__________________
aka Jay Selway | www.jayselway.com | www.pharmacymusic.com | joof.co.uk | myspace.com/jayselwaymusic
cyzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Qualified Forum Addict
 
[]V[]arola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Sao paulo - BRAZIL
Posts: 173
Default

Hello cyzum ... Hello All.!!!!

Lets go vibe.!!!!



[]V[]arola is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Junior Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyzum
Yup. Same guy.

He rocks. Blew my mind when I played w/ him in DC a while back.
ohhhhhhh this is going to be good. Hey how's your remix of "Fused" going? I thought I saw somewhere (on the TA board?) that you were revising it a bit. The remixes that I've heard so far are very strong.
dj kenosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
cyzum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj kenosis
ohhhhhhh this is going to be good. Hey how's your remix of "Fused" going? I thought I saw somewhere (on the TA board?) that you were revising it a bit. The remixes that I've heard so far are very strong.
Stay tuned and you'll hear it in about 15 minutes
__________________
aka Jay Selway | www.jayselway.com | www.pharmacymusic.com | joof.co.uk | myspace.com/jayselwaymusic
cyzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Goanut
 
nutjob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Psychedelic Skies
Posts: 31,577
Default

Got a proggy groove going here ... and Galadriel's speaking a very Latin form of Elvish ^_^
__________________
I laugh—to disguise the tears.
nutjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Junior Addict
 
Psyddicted's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 51
Send a message via MSN to Psyddicted
Default

wowww
very nice start Jay

let's go travel

__________________
keep dancing !
Psyddicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
cyzum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 501
Default

I love proggy these days. No full on is grabbing me. The proggy's got the vibe right now for sure!
__________________
aka Jay Selway | www.jayselway.com | www.pharmacymusic.com | joof.co.uk | myspace.com/jayselwaymusic
cyzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Junior Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyzum
I love proggy these days. No full on is grabbing me. The proggy's got the vibe right now for sure!
I'm starting to warm to darker prog a bit more: just not any McProg stuff.

Good start so far.
dj kenosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
cyzum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 501
Default

Kenosis,

Like in any genre - there is crap and there is good stuff. There definitely is alot of McProg, but there is some unreal shit coming out on Iboga, Digital Structures, and Tribal Vision these days. Check them out!
__________________
aka Jay Selway | www.jayselway.com | www.pharmacymusic.com | joof.co.uk | myspace.com/jayselwaymusic
cyzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fractal Entity
Forum Staff
 
FractalGee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4,376
Send a message via ICQ to FractalGee Send a message via AIM to FractalGee Send a message via MSN to FractalGee Send a message via Yahoo to FractalGee Send a message via Skype™ to FractalGee
Default

indeed, the proggy coming out these days is great stuff, thanks for the ride Jay!
FractalGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict
 
DI Revolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 13,102
Send a message via MSN to DI Revolution
Default

Sounding very nice. I've started liking this proggy psy a little bit more as well. Still like some full on from time to time though
DI Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:24 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
cyzum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI Revolution
Sounding very nice. I've started liking this proggy psy a little bit more as well. Still like some full on from time to time though
don't worry. i get a bit full in a sec..
__________________
aka Jay Selway | www.jayselway.com | www.pharmacymusic.com | joof.co.uk | myspace.com/jayselwaymusic
cyzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
Junior Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyzum
Kenosis,

Like in any genre - there is crap and there is good stuff. There definitely is alot of McProg, but there is some unreal shit coming out on Iboga, Digital Structures, and Tribal Vision these days. Check them out!
Definitely. I'm familiar with some of them (Iboga, for sure), and it's high quality. Though I found a lot of the good proggy (I guess you could call it prog-psy?) stuff purely by accident because Beatport and Audiojelly think that it's psytrance . And the stuff you're playing right now sounds very good.
dj kenosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
cyzum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj kenosis
Definitely. I'm familiar with some of them (Iboga, for sure), and it's high quality. Though I found a lot of the good proggy (I guess you could call it prog-psy?) stuff purely by accident because Beatport and Audiojelly think that it's psytrance . And the stuff you're playing right now sounds very good.
Thanks..
__________________
aka Jay Selway | www.jayselway.com | www.pharmacymusic.com | joof.co.uk | myspace.com/jayselwaymusic
cyzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 10th, 2006, 01:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
psywarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: silver sky
Posts: 1,146
Default

oh yes cyzum on the house....... Sounds proggy.......... Nice so far.........Dunno how long is the mix for though
__________________
if its music its gotta be psytrance.
psywarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.2.0
Copyright © 2010 Digitally Imported, Inc.