Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > The Chill Room > Movies and Television
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Feb 25th, 2005, 06:12 PM   #961 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Quote:
OMG, the news was making the rain all dramatic, what with their "will we ever see the sun again?"
lmao, those dumb news people were like: "er.....apparently we read the chart wrong. It was really purple instead of red...."

Quote:
How did you get sick again Undrtakr?
Well I have severe allegies, and it congested my nose. SO all night I could only breathe through my mouth and it dried it out, and got infected or something, now it was sore. But its better now

Quote:
Oh, I watched "Family Guy" the other night. It was where they went to the brewery and it was like Willy Wonka? It was funny.
Yeah, lol, they was making fun of willy wonka. Those umpa lumpa were crazy, lol

Quote:
Here is something I whipped up for 2nite.
OMG, that is Hawt!!
Unread Feb 25th, 2005, 06:25 PM   #962 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Yeah finally they pull of a cliffhanger!! Now I'm actually looking forward to next week

I say its the best episode of the season too. My fav part was in the department store where Syd just deck Anna, they started getting down, and that poor little man tried to break it up and got his ass. kicked, lol. Which brings me to a point even Anna put up more of a fight than when Syd fought Vaughn, lol. Or maybe he was throwing the fight so he doesn't hurt her? But he could used soem force to restrain her at least.
Anyways back to the show, when Nadia was telling Syd about here vision and the whole <0> prophecy, and asked "Do you believe it" She seemed hesitant to answer, liek she wasn't sure. Did anyone else think anythin of this?
Oh and what can I say Sark is still badass as ever, lol. He was just sitting there drinking a bottle of wine while they all bust int he room thinking this is a hide/wherehouse to find somethign important. BTW, who was those guys that rescued Sark? Did they set it up for sark to be rescued? And wasn't it freaky when the truck wa all aflipped over and at the end the drivers eyes oopened I was like What's up with that?
As much as its sad to see Nadia get hurt I'm just glad Syney's okay, I mean she got hurt enough already(can you say season 3?)

Anyways, jsut wanna say shows are always better with cliffhanger! They should have more now! Well gotta go peace all
Unread Feb 25th, 2005, 06:43 PM   #963 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

haha cool lol. Yeah the whole resue thing was planned by the CIA, they all acted it out thats why that guy wasnt dead.

Yeah I think Sydney totally believes in Rambaldi but is just denying it. How would you feel if someone told you that you were going to fu*k up the world. Exactly you wouldnt like it either. Everything is falling into place like a neat little package.

I finished my GUI hurray!
Street_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Feb 26th, 2005, 02:19 AM   #964 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict

Send a message via ICQ to DJ FRANCY Send a message via AIM to DJ FRANCY

DARN!!!
i wish i could watch alias.
but i don't want to watch episodes out of order!
to be continued!?? is syd in trouble? ... awwwee

anyway.. it's kinda wierd how i met Mandy. i took my bro to a party my friend threw with some djs at an indoor garden here in calgary. my bro was hittting on these two cuties, so i left him alone while iworkd on some other hotties. i got turned down he picked them up.
one of them is now dating him, and the other is mandy.
the second time i met her was the day i decided to shve my head-- such that i looked like i was balding -- for a dressup party lol. then i didn't see her for a while cause she was seeing my bro's friend, but then they came to my house to watch a movie one day and i was shocked when i saw them holding hands because i didn't know they were seeing e/o. anyway all of us went skiing one day and she broke up with him and gave me the call. and i guess that was it
we went on a date 2 weeks later and then the week after i asked her if she's cool if i call her my girlfriend.. and ya... it's the first time i had a gf since HS... that's 3 years if anyone's counting. so im happy...
but im only slightly happier then completely depressed school is kicking my ass, and ive been kicked off my radio show for having an unapproved guest on my show. i thought i was the music programer for my show!!!! WTF!!!!
tonight im staying up to listen to my show be covered by some dick. im going to call in and request him to play some trance if he's not playin any.

that's all
-Francois
Sloane: While this might not seem like a particularly good day for you, you'd be surprised. We have people here trained in torture and they are so good at what they do, I sometimes take them for granted. But I'm not in the mood for torture. No. There's been enough torture lately. We've been somewhat curious about your employer...
DJ FRANCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Feb 26th, 2005, 10:22 AM   #965 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Awe, that's a cute story. I'm glad she makes you happy. Hey, do you know the Barry Manilow song "Mandy"? Hee hee, that's the first thing that came to mind when you typed her name.
"Oh Mandy, well you came and you gave without takin', / But I sent you away, oh Mandy / Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shakin' / And I need you today, oh Mandy". (This is why people harrass me - never say you like Barry Manilow, except I have accepted it and am now proud of the fact).

Sorry you can't watch ALIAS, that sucks. When are you going to get the cable hooked up? I pay about $17.00 a month for basic cable through my cable company (Adelphia, it sucks). Except, when the guy hooked it up, he forgot to put the whatever-it's-called on there, and so I get all kinds of channels I shouldn't (except for like HBO and stuff).

Alrighty, I'm off for now. I can't believe I'm up this early... but alas, I have this Family Law class I'm going to today with Heather (my boss) and Katie (the new girl). Damn. I just wanted to stay in bed this morning, I was so comfortable.

Talk to you guys later. Take care, and enjoy your weekends.
Vaughn: After you died, I used to talk to you...like you were still around. Literally, out loud, whole conversations about...nothing; the weather...should I get a new car? Should I have another drink?... Then one day...you started answering. I mean, I could hear you in my head...like you were right next to me, Sydney. And although rationally I knew I was a guy who...stayed up nights drinking...talking to his dead girlfriend... Still, I couldn't stop. So, before you tell me you can handle me coming back to the CIA, there are two things you need to know: First...is that I was so in love with you...that it nearly killed me. And second... that I don't regret moving on with my life.

"Dislocation, maybe, is part of our uneasiness. It implants the feeling that nothing is permanent."
- Arthur Miller
Mountaineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Feb 28th, 2005, 10:39 AM   #966 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Wow, the rest of the weekend went by without a single post?

It's Monday, what a drag. I've had the last two Monday's off, and was considering taking today off as well. But I managed to roll out of bed and make that commute I have come to know oh-so-well.

On a different note, I had a date last night. It has been a very long time since I've had one, and it was nice. We just watched movies and went to dinner, but, I had a good time. Didn't get home until about 2:00am ( how I got up this morning with 5.5 hours sleep is beyond me).

Alrighty guys, I'm outta here. I have a shit load of work I need to get started on. Take care; talk to y'all later.
Vaughn: After you died, I used to talk to you...like you were still around. Literally, out loud, whole conversations about...nothing; the weather...should I get a new car? Should I have another drink?... Then one day...you started answering. I mean, I could hear you in my head...like you were right next to me, Sydney. And although rationally I knew I was a guy who...stayed up nights drinking...talking to his dead girlfriend... Still, I couldn't stop. So, before you tell me you can handle me coming back to the CIA, there are two things you need to know: First...is that I was so in love with you...that it nearly killed me. And second... that I don't regret moving on with my life.

"Dislocation, maybe, is part of our uneasiness. It implants the feeling that nothing is permanent."
- Arthur Miller
Unread Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:54 PM   #967 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Just watched Alias, yeah i missed it last night but watched it today. It was overall a good episode. The fight scene between Sydney and Anna looked so fake. Damn Sark got away but what can I say... "Classic" Sark kept his promise, at least now hes more respectable. I liked it.
Unread Mar 5th, 2005, 02:55 AM   #968 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict

aawe man!!! i miss sark
he's the coolest.
wish i was up to date on alias.
well. im really pissed because i lost my radio show... so im staying up tonight to listen who's filling in for me.
talk to u all in a week lol
Sloane: While this might not seem like a particularly good day for you, you'd be surprised. We have people here trained in torture and they are so good at what they do, I sometimes take them for granted. But I'm not in the mood for torture. No. There's been enough torture lately. We've been somewhat curious about your employer...
Unread Mar 5th, 2005, 07:49 PM   #969 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ FRANCY
aawe man!!! i miss sark
he's the coolest.
wish i was up to date on alias.
well. im really pissed because i lost my radio show... so im staying up tonight to listen who's filling in for me.
talk to u all in a week lol
Man... I dont want you posting here anymore!

So I was driving home today and was thinking about Alias and the stuff that happend last episode. What kind of sick freaks ask people to have sex so they can watch. What kind of sick freaks feel up dead bodies and ask people to look at them when they dont want to.
Unread Mar 7th, 2005, 05:02 PM   #970 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

I didn't get to watch ALIAS until Friday night, and still found it difficult to get "into".

Nothing against ALIAS, it was a good ep. Not as good as a few of the previous episodes, but still good.

Poor Vaughn, first having to show Sark his dead ex-wife. And Sark, expecting Vaughn to feel some sort of remorse? What's the deal with that?
And then, his current girlfriend having to pretend to be the wife he murdered? I guess it's a good thing that Syd doesn't look a damn thing like Lauren.

What's Sark's deal? There's no way he's finally loyal - to anyone. Especially the CIA. Like Sloane, Sark's got something planned, some kind of endgame. He's just trying to win their trust before he strikes.

I wish they shot Ana. I can't believe they only took her into custody after all she did to them. Besides, I thought that Syd wanted her dead? Oh well. They know what happens when a terrorist is brought into CIA custody - they don't have the best luck with that. Look at Sark for example.

Alright, I've gotta run. Work to do; ya know how that goes. Talk to you all soon.

- Arthur Miller
Unread Mar 7th, 2005, 06:14 PM   #971 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

FU*K!!!
Unread Mar 7th, 2005, 07:19 PM   #972 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

A little frustrated, David?

- Arthur Miller
Unread Mar 7th, 2005, 11:59 PM   #973 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Send a message via AIM to InDaMixx99

He's just not getting any.. J/K!

Alias last week wasnt bad... dont think it was as great as the week's before episode. (sorry dont know the episode names) I kinda wish they killed Ana too instead of just taking her into the CIA. I figured Sidney would've taken her out.. especially how she tried to tried to kill Nadia.
I think that was just classic of Sark to rub Lauren's death in Vaughn's face. How Sark said he and Lauren loved each other and when he made Vaughn look at her dead body. As low as that was... only Sark would be one to do that. Kinda sux he got away.. but hey that was predictable.
Anyways... Mountaineer, glad to hear of your date last week. So I'm down to party whenever you are!
K, well i need to start regularly posting on this thread huh. I'll post after this wed's episode just so Street doesnt kick my ass... all the way from Canada... eh?
Unread Mar 8th, 2005, 05:32 PM   #974 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Hey all

I agree it wasn't as great as the week's before, it was alright though.

Anyways, something is always bugging me....

Whenever Syd is fighting someone like a "generic soldier/guard" she has a crack shot always manages to kill/KO them within a few seconds. Even when she's unarmed facing an army of gun-tootin' fools she manages to kick thier ass.

But here's what I don't get, when it just her and a "main" character like Ana/Sark she just forgets how to shoot, hitting rails wall...anything but the person.

Anyone else find that wierd? I know she couldnt' really kill them cause then they wouldnt' have a story, but I'm just saying, know what Im sayin?.......
Unread Mar 9th, 2005, 03:33 PM   #975 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Wish Me Luck, Tommorow is a really big day for me.
Unread Mar 9th, 2005, 04:26 PM   #976 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Kris this is for you
A Bon Jovi Song
Unread Mar 9th, 2005, 04:44 PM   #977 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Good luck, but what's the big day you are talking about?

Finally get laid like Mix was talking about, lol J/K
Unread Mar 9th, 2005, 09:21 PM   #978 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict

he's getting his sex change opperation. LOL
Unread Mar 9th, 2005, 09:44 PM   #979 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Send a message via AIM to InDaMixx99

Hahaa! Crazy guys..
Unread Mar 10th, 2005, 12:05 AM   #980 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Yeah Alias totally rocked today. It was full of great stuff. Sydney was so so hot throughout, especially when she was that punk, that was hot!! Sloane talking to Weiss was cool too hahha hilarious, it was full of great stuff. Though everything was great it did lack alittle in the ending, but overall I liked it. Things are moving into motion, its going to be a great season.