Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > The Chill Room > Movies and Television
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Apr 1st, 2005, 03:24 PM   #1041 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Sorry guys I can't talk long, but this weeks episode was sa-weet! This is the alias I remember!

Sydney looked teh hawt in the beginning , but her butt looked big when they zoomed in.... not complaining though

Marshall was the man this episode doing everything: saving Syd, killing ppl, stealing eyes, hacking computers, than get home in time to take care of his kid

Sad to see her burined alive she looked so sad, but I agree she stayed on the phone longer than she needed running out the battery for light.

They totally busted APO when they put that fake HD with virus to them. But what I don't understand is how in the hell did they they get an anti-virus over there that fast? And more or less have the EXACT match to cure/prevent the virus. Or is this some kind of super-virus shot?

Hope next weeks as good as this one =)
Unread Apr 7th, 2005, 12:06 AM   #1042 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Tonights episode was ok. It didnt really have me captivated like some of the other ones. It was relatviely a slow episode, I think due to the directing of the episode, I dont know maybe its just me. I m really looking forward to next weeks episode though. Well thats about it. I was expecting so much, maybe I m expecting too much. I hope Jack doesnt die. And I wonder what all the secrets are about (Jack/Sloane).
Street_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 7th, 2005, 06:48 AM   #1043 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

I knew the mom was not dead.
Ambiguity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 7th, 2005, 02:56 PM   #1044 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by thebigcheese270
I knew the mom was not dead.
Well I didnt so ****!
Unread Apr 7th, 2005, 07:07 PM   #1045 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Aha... great episode. At they beginning, when the dragged that unconcious man into the room and then he woke up and started begging for help asking if anyone could hear him... that was totally messed up. I saw that and was like "wft? Is he melting?" Totally weird, and did not expect that.

I wonder what that guy knows about Bill Vaughn. And why would Vaughn go and do something stupid like inject himself with an unknown substance? He's so much smarter than that!! I wonder what he wants with Nightingale though... weird. Is he some kind of terrorist or something? And how does he know all that stuff about Vaughn's Dad?
They totally brought back the whole Alice in Wonderland thing back this season too... having the needle in a copy of the illustrated version, and then having a streamer attached that reads "inject me". How Through the Looking Glass is that? It's like when Alice took those pills and then she grew/shrunk. Weird. The author of that book must have been on some serious drugs. Instead though, Vaughn ended up with temporary parlysis. Stupid.

I am very much looking forward to the next episode too. I can't wait, it looks really good. I am truly starting to believe that the rest of this season will make up for the weak start.
Vaughn: After you died, I used to talk to you...like you were still around. Literally, out loud, whole conversations about...nothing; the weather...should I get a new car? Should I have another drink?... Then one day...you started answering. I mean, I could hear you in my head...like you were right next to me, Sydney. And although rationally I knew I was a guy who...stayed up nights drinking...talking to his dead girlfriend... Still, I couldn't stop. So, before you tell me you can handle me coming back to the CIA, there are two things you need to know: First...is that I was so in love with you...that it nearly killed me. And second... that I don't regret moving on with my life.

"Dislocation, maybe, is part of our uneasiness. It implants the feeling that nothing is permanent."
- Arthur Miller
Mountaineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 13th, 2005, 05:35 PM   #1046 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

sup guys I had wrote a little review for last weeks episode but the site glitched and didn't post it-- then erased everything I wrote. Bottom line I thought it was kool episode.

I woulda worite it again, but I've been sick Wind was blowing like hell on friday into my nose congesting it, which forced me to breathe through my mouth, which caused sore throat. Then there's the sneezing, runny nose, coughing, etc....

Looking forward to tonights ep, I'm bout to go back to bed peaces.
Unread Apr 13th, 2005, 07:47 PM   #1047 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Awe, undrtakr... sounds like you have allergies!! I know what you're feeling like though, just remember that you are not alone!! I've been having to medicate just to be able to breathe.

So looking forward to tonight's episode. Finally Vaughn turns into the bad boy that I know he can be!!
Vaughn: After you died, I used to talk to you...like you were still around. Literally, out loud, whole conversations about...nothing; the weather...should I get a new car? Should I have another drink?... Then one day...you started answering. I mean, I could hear you in my head...like you were right next to me, Sydney. And although rationally I knew I was a guy who...stayed up nights drinking...talking to his dead girlfriend... Still, I couldn't stop. So, before you tell me you can handle me coming back to the CIA, there are two things you need to know: First...is that I was so in love with you...that it nearly killed me. And second... that I don't regret moving on with my life.

"Dislocation, maybe, is part of our uneasiness. It implants the feeling that nothing is permanent."
- Arthur Miller
Unread Apr 14th, 2005, 12:13 AM   #1048 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

OK thats some weird stuff. Sloane has a brother. Holy shit, a friend of mine told me something about this but now it just seems to cheesy. How does everyone seem to have a brother or a sister that they dont know anything about. Hahahha thats so ghey in my opinion.
I think its kinda cool how when everyone hates the real Sloane when he turns out to be good. Though I m really sads because I feel sorry for him.
They made the Sloane brothers look too too too similar, its kinda ****ed and ghey. The show definately went wacko. I m kinda relieved that Vaughns dad was actually dead this whole time. OK the episode was kinda ****ed. I thought Sydney was really hot at the end when Vaughn came over. Thats basically it. I wonder what Sloanes brothers name is. Because we know it starts with an A.
Thats all. Overall WTF. peace
Unread Apr 14th, 2005, 12:17 AM   #1049 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

IT JUST MAKES NO FU*KIN SENSE
Unread Apr 20th, 2005, 02:34 AM   #1050 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Where is everyone? Shit this place is deserted. Hey Kris it turns out that Jennifer Garner is doing another movie and that guy Kevin Smith is going to be in it as a supporting role or something. Cool I have two finals left one on thursday so 2morrow i m going to study like crazy! I hope someone reads this.
Unread Apr 20th, 2005, 02:40 AM   #1051 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Street_Soldier
I have two finals left one on thursday so 2morrow i m going to study like crazy! I hope someone reads this.
I can't believe you go to college and be a stalker fan of this sort
gjekec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 20th, 2005, 02:58 AM   #1052 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by gjekec

I can't believe you go to college and be a stalker fan of this sort
LMFAO! Is that what people see me as? Odd
Unread Apr 20th, 2005, 03:33 AM   #1053 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

I gave the wrong impression maybe because i didn't put the grin @ the end of my post , i was actually joking
gjekec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 20th, 2005, 01:00 PM   #1054 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Hey sup Street sorry haven't been on in a while I've just been real busy....

I completely frogot what happened last episode so I can't comment, lol, but I thought it was kool. OH and good luck on your finales

WEll gotta go C U L8R
Unread Apr 21st, 2005, 12:05 AM   #1055 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

That episode was cool. Everything in it was pretty cool. I liked how the elevator was cut that was interesting and pretty exciting. Haa so this mother ****er is posing as Sloane and are not related at all. But its about time they tell us about the Season Finale. I ve waited too too long. Why did Sloane go crazy? I hope Sydney catches the Cloane. But yeah it was good. Thats all
Unread Apr 21st, 2005, 12:35 AM   #1056 (permalink)
DI Trance Addict

Send a message via AIM to DJ Xenomorph

Arvin Clone...Marvin Sloane...ahahahaha
Unread Apr 23rd, 2005, 06:29 AM   #1057 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

^ Haha yeah that part was funny

I thought the episode was kool too, chasing down arvin clone(heh). Btu I knew home-dude was gonna die as soon as they said they wanted to meet behind closed doors. I think Sloane & Clone should have a fight to the death(no weps), that's the only way to settle who's who. Well peaces.

Oh Street lovin my headphones, but wish cord was longer, crap is only like 4 feet
Unread Apr 23rd, 2005, 10:15 AM   #1058 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

^ The Sonys?
Unread Apr 25th, 2005, 11:06 AM   #1059 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Nope the Maxel's.
Unread Apr 26th, 2005, 02:37 PM   #1060 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Hey guys... OMG it's been forever since I've been here. I didn't mean to ditch you guys, but I'm back now. I just haven't had a chance to get online lately and check this place... too busy looking for a job. I was fired earlier this month, so shit has been kinda crazy for me lately.
I'm actually looking to move in with a friend down in Murrieta, although I'm not all that familiar with the area. I've lived up in this area most of my life... La Verne, Duarte, Chino Hills... but the rent will be nicer down there, so I think I'm willing to make that change. Anywho, I have a follow up interview with the Daily Bulletin in Ontario tomorrow, and then a different interview down in Temecula on Thursday.
And my friend from New York is in Cats and she'll be in Temecula this week until May 01, 2005, so that'll be cool. We're looking to meet up while she's out here.

On to Alias... loved the ep that was all about Vaughn. Last week was pretty cool too, Sloane's clone was really weird. At first, after the Vaughn episode, I thought that maybe Arvin Clone was Bill Vaughn at first - since the guy said that Arvin Sloane put him up to tricking Vaughn and that his dad was really dead. Not to mention the picture Vaughn saw of his dad sitting at the cafe table. But now I don't think that anymore, although it would have made sense... what with Bill guarding the Passenger. And Sloane, beating that guy to a bloody pulp in the name of Rambaldi. OMG, he was so psychotic. Poor Nadia; Sloane's eyes just expressed this insanity as his face was covered in blood and he said "it's all over now, sweetheart." Yikes.

Alrighty, I should get going. Hope you guys are doing well!! I will talk to y'all soon; take care.
And thanks David, for the tip about the Jen Garner/Kevin Smith movie. That was very cool of you that you remembered!!

- Arthur Miller