Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > The Chill Room > Movies and Television
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Dec 14th, 2005, 02:11 PM   #1281 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

The only thing that I can really think of is music, its my life man. I m going to need to find some more hobbies, oh I like to build things, I like bmx (well not anymore really). I like to rollerblade. Thats about it really. How about you besides Alias and games
Street_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 15th, 2005, 03:36 AM   #1282 (permalink)
Digital Injection

WOW

Holy crap. What that not THE BEST episode of season 5. That's what I'm talking about. Back to the style we all know and love. So many twists and turns and of course the timely return of Vaughn. I loved how original and twisted that was. And Syd's mom back in the picture. Creepy. This should be very good.

Very well done JJ. 5 out of 5 stars for that ep.

Yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa - we may have a season yet.

STRESS (strĕs) noun
- The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living shit out of some asshole who desperately deserves it.
XS-NRG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 15th, 2005, 03:38 AM   #1283 (permalink)
Digital Injection

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrtakr
Hey Mount and Street, I just found out XS likes games too, what hobbies do you guys like? besides Alias and music that is.
I also have taken up skating again. Haven't done it in 10 years. Although I'm already out with a pulled groin (need to stretch more) and even though there is no more pain I'm still going to wait another week here before lacing up and hitting the ice again.

Look out Crosby here I come

STRESS (strĕs) noun
- The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living shit out of some asshole who desperately deserves it.
Unread Dec 15th, 2005, 01:37 PM   #1284 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Like you games are my life, but also into playing Basketball and Computers(building/programming).

Oh and speaking of skating did any of u have that 'Razer Scooter'(when it was popular)? I got one before and rode for bit and my dam wheel freakin melted, lol So I had to carry it all the way back home, then I took it back next day.

I used to bike till that got a flat, and now it just sits in the garage.
========

Oh yeah ALias episode was kool full of twists and turn, and how the hell did she get on a boat This is first time I'm looking forward to next episode to see how this pans out.

Oh dam was Alias going on hiatis again? Dam this sucks, jsut when it got good
Unread Dec 15th, 2005, 03:05 PM   #1285 (permalink)
Digital Injection

Quote:
Oh yeah ALias episode was kool full of twists and turn, and how the hell did she get on a boat This is first time I'm looking forward to next episode to see how this pans out.

Oh dam was Alias going on hiatis again? Dam this sucks, jsut when it got good
The boat was probably either in the harbour where she was kidnapped or she was flown in by chopper.

I look forward to this season now. I can't wait to see what he mom is up to again.

STRESS (strĕs) noun
Unread Dec 15th, 2005, 03:09 PM   #1286 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Yeah that was wicked I agree the last 3 episodes were above average and to the calibre of season 1 2(IMO) That was kinda messed, Irvina is a bad mom. Its funny cause Sydney was like I had a bad mom and then she appears later doing something bad. A lot of really absract trippy shit going on in that episode really made things interesting. I cant wait for next week. I keep missing episodes when they air, which is good cause then i dont have to see commercials. If this season turns out to be wicked then I can truly say that Alias is the bestest shit out there. **** I heart alias
Unread Dec 15th, 2005, 03:43 PM   #1287 (permalink)
Daydreaming Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XS-NRG
WOW

Holy crap. What that not THE BEST episode of season 5. ow
right-

what the hell was going on last night?! I have never been so confused by an episode. I didnt understand the flashbacks, the ring being on and off, how she got on that boat...and wtf is Irina doing?

ugh

music is my 1st love ~ edm 4 life

All aboard travelling into a trancetastic future -d_o & I

Keep the peace flowing, the love growing, the unity going

Let the music take control of your body and your soul
travelyogatrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 15th, 2005, 07:59 PM   #1288 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelyogatrance
right-

what the hell was going on last night?! I have never been so confused by an episode. I didnt understand the flashbacks, the ring being on and off, how she got on that boat...and wtf is Irina doing?

ugh
The flashbacks were because Irina drugged Sydney into hallucinating, so she can subconsciously remember the cordinates/names of SD6 data(from that map Vaughn showed her). They had to do it subconsciously cause it was years ago and she forgot them already.

About the ring, remember when Vaughn proposed and she said "you already proposed", that was from hallucinating from the present and [memory of] Vaugh was in the past.

How Vaugh was speaking to her through her memory like he knew what was going on is beyond me, heh.

If I just confused you more, I'm sorry
Unread Dec 15th, 2005, 10:07 PM   #1289 (permalink)
2002 old skoool

Send a message via AIM to Lokk Send a message via Skype™ to Lokk

Great episode.

Why the hell does Irina want SD-6 names? I thought they were on the same side?
Lokk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 16th, 2005, 12:18 AM   #1290 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

What a Fox

Unread Dec 16th, 2005, 01:18 AM   #1291 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

ALIAS PLEASE DON'T DISSAPOINT US. CONTINUE BEING GREAT!!! DONT **** WITH US!!

EDIT:

HOLY **** THE NEXT EPISODE IS NEXT ****IN YEAR!!! WTF!!!

EDIT:

HOLY SHIT THEY SAY ITS GOING TO AIR IN MARCH THATS 3 ****IN MONTHS! IT BETTER BE THE BEST ****IN ALIAS EVER!!! I ****IN MEAN IT!!

Last edited by Street_Soldier : Dec 16th, 2005 at 01:51 AM.
Unread Dec 16th, 2005, 03:38 PM   #1292 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Soldier
HOLY SHIT THEY SAY ITS GOING TO AIR IN MARCH THATS 3 ****IN MONTHS!
Dammit Dammit Dammit, just when it was getting good they go on 3 month hiatis for dancing with Stars crap bull****!!!

I thought they was moving it to Wednesdays at 10pm what happened with that. Man this sucks, screw you ABC
Unread Dec 16th, 2005, 03:47 PM   #1293 (permalink)
Daydreaming Globetrotter

Quote:
Dammit Dammit Dammit, just when it was getting good they go on 3 month hiatis for dancing with Stars crap bull****!!!

I thought they was moving it to Wednesdays at 10pm what happened with that. Man this sucks, screw you ABC
theyre going on hiatus to accommodate Jennifer's 2 month maternity leave-

you cant get mad at her for taking one, so just be patient and look forward to what should be a fantastic end to a fantastic series

music is my 1st love ~ edm 4 life

All aboard travelling into a trancetastic future -d_o & I

Keep the peace flowing, the love growing, the unity going

Let the music take control of your body and your soul
travelyogatrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 17th, 2005, 06:48 AM   #1294 (permalink)
Digital Injection

Quote:

you cant get mad at her for taking one, so just be patient and look forward to what should be a fantastic end to a fantastic series

Ya for sure. 3 months is a bit harsh but I guess we get what we get. It will give us something to look forward too.

It looks like they have put alot of work into the writing of this season now and it will probably be quite kick ass. Keep in mind though that there are only about 14 more episodes left now. There is sooooooo much in store

STRESS (strĕs) noun
Unread Dec 17th, 2005, 02:32 PM   #1295 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Was it just me or did they say in the previews to "get ready for the final episdoes of Alias." ... So this is the last season eh?
G0at is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 17th, 2005, 04:23 PM   #1296 (permalink)
Digital Injection

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0at
Was it just me or did they say in the previews to "get ready for the final episdoes of Alias." ... So this is the last season eh?
Sure is. At least they are finishing the season and not just axing it completely in the middle. That would have sucked even more than just the cancellation news.

STRESS (strĕs) noun
Unread Dec 17th, 2005, 05:51 PM   #1297 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Quote:

Oh okay I understand, but it still suck

Hmm...well good thing at least now she will be able to get back to kickign butt again, and they can stop focusing on preganancy so much.
Unread Dec 18th, 2005, 04:05 AM   #1298 (permalink)
Digital Injection

Quote:
Oh okay I understand, but it still suck

Hmm...well good thing at least now she will be able to get back to kickign butt again, and they can stop focusing on preganancy so much.
Ya, it's starting to get old. It's funny though b/c the pregnancy really shows the movement of the whole operation. We know the events happen really far apart from each other but we are only like 9-10 eps in and already she's about to have the kid. Interesting how they've incorporated that aspect too.

STRESS (strĕs) noun
Unread Jan 6th, 2006, 02:54 PM   #1299 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Hey guys... I finally got a minute, so I thought I'd stop by and say hey. I'm actually at work, so I don't have a whole lot of time to try and recap.
Anywho, missed Vaughn, thought that was great (but a bit of a let down) and can't wait for the season to start up again (even though it means the end).
Since it's going on hiatus for so long, I'm wondering if it's going to keep it's Wednesday 10:00pm time slot. I hope not, but that's just me. It works after LOST, but it's just too late now that I'm used to 8:00pm.
But what can you do?
Anyway, talk to you guys later!

P.S.
Went to my FIRST hockey game... Kings vs. Sharks. And we kicked ass, thank you very much!
Vaughn: After you died, I used to talk to you...like you were still around. Literally, out loud, whole conversations about...nothing; the weather...should I get a new car? Should I have another drink?... Then one day...you started answering. I mean, I could hear you in my head...like you were right next to me, Sydney. And although rationally I knew I was a guy who...stayed up nights drinking...talking to his dead girlfriend... Still, I couldn't stop. So, before you tell me you can handle me coming back to the CIA, there are two things you need to know: First...is that I was so in love with you...that it nearly killed me. And second... that I don't regret moving on with my life.

"Dislocation, maybe, is part of our uneasiness. It implants the feeling that nothing is permanent."
- Arthur Miller
Mountaineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 8th, 2006, 11:06 AM   #1300 (permalink)
Digital Injection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaineer
P.S.
Went to my FIRST hockey game... Kings vs. Sharks. And we kicked ass, thank you very much!
I still have never been to an NHL game yet. I've been to a Canada vs Russia game, but nothing that spectacular.

STRESS (strĕs) noun