Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > The Chill Room > Movies and Television
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Jan 3rd, 2007, 12:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
maz
"Banned Useless Poster"
(Forums Moderator)

Send a message via ICQ to maz Send a message via AIM to maz Send a message via MSN to maz Send a message via Yahoo to maz Send a message via Skype™ to maz
Default I've become an addict.

To the show Oz. I've never seen it before. I knew it existed and knew it was pretty ****ed up though. A good friend of mine loaned me season one before he went to visit his family for the holidays. Just watching those 10 episodes got me hooked.

My girl friend bought me season two. Finished that so I got seasons three and four. I have one more episode left in season four and then I'm going to wait for my friend to buy five and six while he watches the three I have.

I really love how gritty this show is. It's definitely one of the more hardcore ones I've ever seen. The characters are well acted and there's tons of good back story for each one. The plots are definitely nifty as you get a good view at what happens when you have a bunch of hard core criminals together.

I think Ryan O'Reily is my favourite character. He's ruthless and gets away with everything. Anyone that's ****ed with him is already dead. Never **** with the micks.
maz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 3rd, 2007, 12:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Chillin with Buddah
Forum Moderator

Oz is a great show and yes it's very addicting. I watched an episode of season one and then I had to watch all the seasons. I spent many hours for like 5 days watching episodes nonstop. They say that on the show, it's a walk in the park compared to how real prison life is and watching the show makes you not want to go to prison over anything. O'Reily cracks me up man but I don't have a favorite character.
Unread Jan 3rd, 2007, 05:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Send a message via MSN to i'mthechosen1 Send a message via Skype™ to i'mthechosen1

used to watch it on tv...but i everytime i wanted to watch it i had to go to sleep very late and then early go to school...i used to prefer sleep...but in my mind it's one of the best shows ....
Unread Jan 4th, 2007, 06:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass

Send a message via MSN to PhineasFreak

they only seem to show it at stupid hours like 1am in the uk - annoying 'cos it's such a compelling show...

New Psy-Dub remix!
http://www.ubetoo.com/psytrance/46349
PhineasFreak is offline   Reply With Quote