Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Help Desk > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Mar 21st, 2010, 02:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tech House

Send a message via AIM to Mike Louth Send a message via MSN to Mike Louth Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Louth
Default We want to keep you updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entranced
I mentioned the 450 plans in the ASOT thread last week, but it got buried.
I'm sure that this situation has arisen countless times, and it's frustrating for everyone to not know what is going on.

So I've created this section of the forum, right at the top of the page for everyone to see, in order to congregate and publish what we think is worth knowing about DI.

This won't be a place to find out if a particular show has been cancelled, as this section will deal with things such as scheduled server outages, new streams or other cool features launching or - as stated at the top of my post - schedules for 'big' shows such as ASOT Live etc.

Regular forum members won't be able to create new threads in this section - that would just lead to unnecessary spam. Only those with a under their names will be able to start a new thread. However, you are all welcome to comment and discuss the threads that get posted here.

I hope that this works out the way I have planned, we'll just have to see!

"A forum post should be like a skirt; long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting."

Last edited by Mike Louth : Mar 21st, 2010 at 02:56 PM.
Mike Louth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 2nd, 2010, 03:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tacos!!!

This is a great idea! The more you can communicate with your listeners, the better!
Unread Mar 3rd, 2012, 08:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Addict in Training

Question

It's not possible to subscribe to the News & Announcements forum?.. The option seems to be missing from the Forums Tools dropdown, currently.

:/
nimd4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 6th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cooking Up A Mix
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimd4 View Post
It's not possible to subscribe to the News & Announcements forum?.. The option seems to be missing from the Forums Tools dropdown, currently.

:/
you can only subscribe to a thread

I Use Multi-Million Dollar Satellites to Find Tupperware in the Woods :D
all my sets at my ever W.I.P. website --> http://www.t4e.nu/
trance4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 24th, 2012, 06:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Addict in Training

Hey DI lovers im new
Love DI So much
im listinig to it 24H on my galaxy mini
Devil of Trance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jun 10th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Send a message via MSN to mangledmatt

Hi Guys,

I've been listening to DI for several years now. I absolutely love it. I'm a total office chair raver. I'm obsessed. I wanted to give my two cents about the new interruptions though with the ads.

Ads are fine between sets and tracks, but it's brutal when they pop up in the middle of a track or set. So much so that I might just start listening to podcasts of shows rather than through DI. I understand that you guys need to increase revenues and get more people to subscribe to the paid service, but can't you just add more ads between tracks and sets rather than interrupt? I mean it's the equivalent to a DJ just stopping in the middle of his set to tell you some shit that you don't care about at that precise moment. Nothing is worse than having your groove ruined....
Unread Jan 18th, 2013, 04:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Addict in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangledmatt View Post
Hi Guys,

I've been listening to DI for several years now. I absolutely love it. I'm a total office chair raver. I'm obsessed. I wanted to give my two cents about the new interruptions though with the ads.

Ads are fine between sets and tracks, but it's brutal when they pop up in the middle of a track or set. So much so that I might just start listening to podcasts of shows rather than through DI. I understand that you guys need to increase revenues and get more people to subscribe to the paid service, but can't you just add more ads between tracks and sets rather than interrupt? I mean it's the equivalent to a DJ just stopping in the middle of his set to tell you some shit that you don't care about at that precise moment. Nothing is worse than having your groove ruined....

Jeez you've been listening for years and you're moaning about ad timing on a FREE service? If it bothers you that much rather than giving your two cents, why not support the folks who are supplying your FREE 'groove' and cough up the $4.99 a month for premium?

Last edited by Devil DLUX : Jan 18th, 2013 at 04:28 AM.
Devil DLUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 18th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Protector of Puppies
Forum Staff

Smile thanks for YOUR support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil DLUX View Post
Jeez you've been listening for years and you're moaning about ad timing on a FREE service? If it bothers you that much rather than giving your two cents, why not support the folks who are supplying your FREE 'groove' and cough up the $4.99 a month for premium?
You do realize the post you responded to is nearly a year old, don't you? That's more than enough time for that poster to get a Premium if their life allows them to do so.
Peace
Tinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 3rd, 2013, 09:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Junior Addict

I'm sorry if I write in the wrong section of the forum
At di.fm not enough Hardcore and Jungle
Best regards !
SoundBreaks74 is offline   Reply With Quote