Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > Personal Life and Relationships
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Mar 13th, 2006, 08:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Addict in Training

Default Check out this deep blog about LIFE. Please read.

I would much appreciate feedback. This is a journal about my insight on life, it's meaning, etc. Thoughtful stuff.
MyThuy.blogspot.com
MyThuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 13th, 2006, 08:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Exclamation

you have my respect for being so open about your feelings, though - I used to feel the exact same way, but hey - that's our primal instinct. Maybe you just haven't found the place called home. Don't be so down, there is no reason to.

. : [ m i t s u b i s h i t r i a n g l e ] : .
Fleshscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 14th, 2006, 12:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Chillin with Buddah
Forum Moderator

I especially can relate to the alone blog. I'm facing that right now in my life because I have left my family and friends in New York when I came out here to Las Vegas. The strange thing that it's doing to me is it's making me desperately want a girlfriend so bad. I want someone to talk to and hear them talking back to me instead of reading type. I have dreams of typed conversations now instead of real people because there's no one to interact with. At times I feel depressed because I miss hanging out and partying with people. I haven't really been able to meet anyone out here with the exeption of a couple DIers who are great friends but I don't see them very often. We all have busy lives but being alone and lonely is the hardest thing to face and live with.
Unread Mar 14th, 2006, 12:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Vocal Trance Addict
DI Crew Moderator

Send a message via AIM to djGT

Quote:
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.
link not working for me.

Next Show: Choon in for VOT #109 (May 20) + Voices Of Spring 2014 (April 22) @ 12PM-5PM US EST

♪ www.GenerationTrance.com ♪
djGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 14th, 2006, 07:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by djGT
link not working for me.
Works for me. It's a bit big to copy and paste though, let me know if you want to read it and I can PM it to you
rh1n0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 15th, 2006, 06:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass

Send a message via MSN to PhineasFreak

Makes me think of the teachings of the Buddha - basically MyThuy seems to be saying being alone is suffering since we desire to be other than alone. to end this suffering we must learn to accept that we are alone.

I think there's nothing wrong with that as long as you don't take it as the be all and end all of the matter - just because we are in herently alone in the fullness of time doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy the times when we are not alone, just that we shouldn't allow the times when we are alone to be reason for suffering.

wise words from MyThuy...

New Psy-Dub remix!
http://www.ubetoo.com/psytrance/46349
PhineasFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 15th, 2006, 09:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

I especially enjoyed your thoughts on failure. It was indeed a very insightful passage.

I must agree that failure makes winning a whole lot sweeter, though.
Unread Mar 15th, 2006, 07:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Addict in Training

Default Thanks

Hey everybody, I appreciate the feedback. Be sure to stop by again because I try and update often.

MyThuy.blogspot.com
MyThuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Mar 26th, 2006, 06:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Venetian Crystal Trust. I enjoyed this one the most. As I was done reading it I realized how much that made sense and I just had one of those moments where I knew I would always look back at that whenever a situation like that arose in my life or someone elses. Truly great material.

"I'd rather live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep." - Italian Proverb
KNVB8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 2nd, 2006, 12:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

I can def. relate. I had friends, who i thought were great friends. I used to go out and have fun. Used to date random chicks. It never worked out but was fun nonetheless. Now i'm just a loner. My friends are gone and my life narrowed down to work, school and home. Eventually, i ended up accepting it and it sort of became my life. I do miss having conversations with friends about something retarded lol. Oh well, maybe things will change when i start University.
DJ_Serg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 2nd, 2006, 12:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
DI Chillout Dream Addict

Talking

I thought your piece on failure was pretty appealing and it's something I can relate to, because I've been through the same ordeal and it's such a thing to go through. Anyways, enough about philosophy, your insights are something worth reading.
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 8th, 2006, 08:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Qualified Forum Addict

Some interesting stuff MrThuy, i guess we all think about it at some point or another...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Serg
I can def. relate. I had friends, who i thought were great friends. I used to go out and have fun. Used to date random chicks. It never worked out but was fun nonetheless. Now i'm just a loner. My friends are gone and my life narrowed down to work, school and home. Eventually, i ended up accepting it and it sort of became my life. I do miss having conversations with friends about something retarded lol. Oh well, maybe things will change when i start University.
I know what you mean. Ive got loads of friends but none are great but recently i havent been out as much as i usually do. But yeah i used to go out with random girls aswell without the feelings. But ive also stopped that and im looking for a proper relationship with someone i can talk to aswell. I do miss having the same old stupid laughs about totally random rubbish. But i much prefer having more intelligent and in-depth conversations with family, im also alot more concentrated on my work to. I cant wait for uni gunna be wicked. All the people ive talked to that have been or are at uni said its the best time theyve ever had!

Reading through what ive put, ive basically just repeated what youve said serg but its all good
Unread Apr 11th, 2006, 05:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Send a message via MSN to moronic

Its true every one has shit on me so now I look to the spirits, they dont leave me on my own.
moronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 21st, 2006, 10:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Junior Addict

very introspective. very raw. in your face. it's what makes for good deep-seated writing. i encourage you to never stop writing. it provides balance and reflection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThuy
I would much appreciate feedback. This is a journal about my insight on life, it's meaning, etc. Thoughtful stuff.
MyThuy.blogspot.com
enigmatik is offline   Reply With Quote