Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > Personal Life and Relationships
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Jul 22nd, 2006, 08:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Default Drugs Law In Your Country

Hello i am from the Netherlands, and my question is how do you think about the drugs law in your country ? As i may speak for my self and proberly also for many other Dutch people, than i would say we have a pretty good law. Not to hard but also not to kind. Just keeping it real. Our goverment knows thats the problem is there but if you cant win the fight than look for a way for understand it and try to solve it.

"He who loses money, loses much:
He who loses a friend loses more:
He who loses faith loses all"
ShOcKeRs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 23rd, 2006, 03:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Send a message via AIM to Ecstatic dancer Send a message via MSN to Ecstatic dancer Send a message via Yahoo to Ecstatic dancer Send a message via Skype™ to Ecstatic dancer

In my country drugs are forbidden.

... SHORT MAGIC MOMENT
OF THE DUSK AND DOWN SHADOWS
JUST WAKE YOUR DEEPER FEELING
OF BEAUTY. SO, KEEP IT LONGER!

(c) Victor Zolod 2005
Ecstatic dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 23rd, 2006, 03:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Send a message via AIM to Wannab Send a message via Yahoo to Wannab

they suck..... i think it should ones personal choice what the put into their bodies
Wannab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 23rd, 2006, 04:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Why is this is in this forum?
I am actually pretty apathetic to the drugs laws in Australia. As to drug laws in general, I think some should be abolished not, as Wannabe said because we should be able to exercise our own will, but becasue a lot of people are drawn to drugs simply because they are illegal. People want to taste the forbidden fruit.
I'm in South Australia which has the most lenient stand on cannabis, where possesion and cultivation of minor crops has been decriminalised. Which, I suppose is good...
Unread Jul 23rd, 2006, 04:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

now i really want to move to australia
Unread Jul 23rd, 2006, 10:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

all depends if that cops nice or not
ive been caught with some stuff before and they just tell me to chuck it or smoke it somewhere else.

then again ive hurd some pretty bad stories..
some pigs out there are real assholes.

..Can we dance like everythings alright.. can we trade the day into the night..
Jilly_baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 24th, 2006, 05:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass

Send a message via MSN to PhineasFreak

Criminalising things just ensures that they will become the domain of black market trafficers, resulting in a lack of safety (e.g. impure, cut or poorly synthesised drugs), control (addiction and associated crimes become rife), poor education (myth and misunderstanding abound) and jails full of otherwise harmless people (pot smokers ending up unemployable due to a criminal record, lack of jail space foor truly dangerous people etc.)

Drug control needs to come from education and treatment not criminalisation. If those who fall into abuse and addiction cycles are helped, those who are curious are educated and given a safe environment in which to experiment and the drugs that are actually relatively safe when made legally under controlled conditions hence are pure, uncut or well synthesised are available then i see no reason why it is not possible to have alternatives to locking people up for what are generally symptoms of curiosity, miseducation, mental illness or difficult social circumstances, not a crime that deserves imprisonment.

we need to treat the problems where they exist not punish the innocent for being victims of a system that creates further problems.

(note: i do believe that there should be some degree of laws to ensure that people who have the misfortune to fall foul of addictions to heroin, crack, meth etc. can recieve the same help and safeguards that alcoholics recieve in the more sensible countries these days.)

New Psy-Dub remix!
http://www.ubetoo.com/psytrance/46349
PhineasFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 24th, 2006, 05:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Send a message via MSN to Essential22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly_baby
all depends if that cops nice or not
ive been caught with some stuff before and they just tell me to chuck it or smoke it somewhere else.

then again ive hurd some pretty bad stories..
some pigs out there are real assholes.

the cops let u go because ur hot

Here in Belgium drugs law is hard.
But still Belgium is a small country with a huge traffic line of drugs: extasy, cocaine, speed, weed.
Essential22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 24th, 2006, 07:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhineasFreak
Criminalising things just ensures that they will become the domain of black market trafficers, resulting in a lack of safety (e.g. impure, cut or poorly synthesised drugs), control (addiction and associated crimes become rife), poor education (myth and misunderstanding abound) and jails full of otherwise harmless people (pot smokers ending up unemployable due to a criminal record, lack of jail space foor truly dangerous people etc.)

Drug control needs to come from education and treatment not criminalisation. If those who fall into abuse and addiction cycles are helped, those who are curious are educated and given a safe environment in which to experiment and the drugs that are actually relatively safe when made legally under controlled conditions hence are pure, uncut or well synthesised are available then i see no reason why it is not possible to have alternatives to locking people up for what are generally symptoms of curiosity, miseducation, mental illness or difficult social circumstances, not a crime that deserves imprisonment.

we need to treat the problems where they exist not punish the innocent for being victims of a system that creates further problems.

(note: i do believe that there should be some degree of laws to ensure that people who have the misfortune to fall foul of addictions to heroin, crack, meth etc. can recieve the same help and safeguards that alcoholics recieve in the more sensible countries these days.)

now that was well spoken
Unread Jul 24th, 2006, 10:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Send a message via MSN to adee

Well here in Poland its totally forbidden. But law here lives own life Everyone can take and buy drags very easily in school, cause someone knows somebody who has them.. like a big black market, so it's Your free choice. Of course its other history when police will catch You but I heard that Youre not going to the jail if You will tell them who was Your drug dealer. Anyway the biggest problem here is alcohol not drugs so I don't know too much about it
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jul 24th, 2006, 07:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Wassup???

I love to blaze ... I consider it my most pleasurable right in the free world. As a consumer of the herbal product only, I am never really concerned with the law anywhere cos I always make sure I score my stash in the safest manner possible and it's ALWAYS through a connection. At any point of time I will never be in a public place with more than 2 - 3 spliffs with me concealed very appropreately cos I've got all the paraphernelia, especially when I'm travelling in another country. I respect the law and only bend it ever-so-slightly to suit my personal convenience. Even if it's found, I am sure enough of being able to talk my way out of that situation ... as I have many times in the past!!!

Having said that, the laws are pretty strict for dealers (of THC-based products) and DEADLY strict for dealers as well as consumers of chemical narcotics in my country : India!!!

BadBob