Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > Personal Life and Relationships
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Aug 26th, 2006, 01:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Send a message via AIM to DJ Kiddquikk
Exclamation Hey ladies.. What worked on you?

Help us fellow good-guys out. What move(s) or "flirty actions" worked on you? Even if nothing intentional?

There are still a lot of good guys out there who need your feedback
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2260717
Unread Aug 28th, 2006, 07:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Wow. So. This messageboard is a ginormous saussage fest
Unread Aug 28th, 2006, 08:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pb
IRC Crew

I can tell you what doesn't: this attitude of yours.
Unread Aug 28th, 2006, 11:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Send a message via AIM to its-exit

LOL....

i find the title extremely funny....

If you're going to ask women a question... try not to make it sound like they are a machine that you push a botton and it works....

even though that might be a compliment to some...... women (and men) are WAY too complicated for "Moves or flirty actions" to trigger attraction.....

The question you ask will be percieved as an insult more then a question. Next time try to be more politically correct.

Unread Aug 29th, 2006, 01:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pb
I can tell you what doesn't: this attitude of yours.
Oh chill out. It was quite obviously a joke. Go find another thread to whine in.

Its not the girls that you need to be "politically corrent" to that i want to answer this thread. I want fun, smart girls to answer.

Im not sure how you got "im talking about them like a robot" out of the title... I dont really even have a response to that one due to its irrelevance. ( )

Maybe you should open your mind a little more to realize that the thread title doesnt conclude my thinking as "So, what minute brainless action that a male has taken triggered the response in your brain to create an attraction to said male?"

More of "What broke the ice?" Or "Whats attractive to you when it comes to guys?"

I never thought i would even need to explain so far in-depth about this thread OR the title... But it looks like i was wrong.
Unread Aug 29th, 2006, 04:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Send a message via AIM to its-exit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Kiddquikk
Oh chill out. It was quite obviously a joke. Go find another thread to whine in.

Its not the girls that you need to be "politically corrent" to that i want to answer this thread. I want fun, smart girls to answer.

Im not sure how you got "im talking about them like a robot" out of the title... I dont really even have a response to that one due to its irrelevance. ( )

Maybe you should open your mind a little more to realize that the thread title doesnt conclude my thinking as "So, what minute brainless action that a male has taken triggered the response in your brain to create an attraction to said male?"

More of "What broke the ice?" Or "Whats attractive to you when it comes to guys?"

I never thought i would even need to explain so far in-depth about this thread OR the title... But it looks like i was wrong.
I never thought I'd have to explain this to you again. So I'll give it one last try.

When you ask a question on an online forum, you are communicating in a differnt way that you would in person. There is NO body language, tone, etc. So it is MUCH harder to tell when someone is joking and when not....
So people will interprit things in differnt ways.

What if a car sales man asked a question like... "What worked on you?"..... don't you see how it might be interprited as a bit of an insult? Like if something could easily just sucker you into it.....

Your title might give that impression to some people. That's what i was trying to point out to you. So if you REALLY wanted responses..... you need to be more carefull in your wording...

Quote:
This is the way you should've asked your question.

Last edited by its-exit : Aug 29th, 2006 at 04:20 PM.
Unread Aug 29th, 2006, 06:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Since none of them were nice enough to help you, I'll tell you how I got mine. I first met her in New Orleans as both of us were taking a weekend vacation there. We just talked about what we liked about being there, where we were from and what we were doing when we got back from there, and I treated her to a bowl of turtle soup. Since she was adventurous and loved to have fun and wasn't afraid to do things without the crowd (the herding instinct/insecurity/conformity need I find to be pathologically pathetic but ridiculously too common), I figured she was interesting enough to see afterwards. We kept in touch and about a year later she came over for dinner, then I brought dinner over to cook at her house.

The dinner was:
*burgandy marinated leg of lamb--marinated in almost a whole bottle of burgandy with rosemary, olive oil, Sriracha, and garlic that was then rubbed with oil and bronzing mix then roasted in the oven for a couple of hours
*sauteed mushrooms and zucchini
*wild rice
*mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Learn to cook, find someone adventurous and individualistic AND DO NOT COMPROMISE ON THAT STANDARD, and take the approach of having fun as you want to and enjoying but not requiring someone else to share it with you.
Unread Aug 29th, 2006, 07:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Quote:

I'll take that as a tribute to the fact you don't know who you are talking to...

Regardless of that, I do need some help attracting the "politically corrent" girls....I always manage to find ones that have taken one or two English classes.

What works well on females? How about alcohol?

Last edited by Ambiguity : Aug 29th, 2006 at 07:25 PM.
Unread Aug 29th, 2006, 08:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Food and music = two biologically proven attractants that work on all species.
Unread Aug 30th, 2006, 01:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambiguity
I'll take that as a tribute to the fact you don't know who you are talking to....

Are you kind of a big deal?

I did notice your massive postcount... Jeez. How long did it take you to achieve this status of extreme importance?

Ill bet you have a few leatherbound books.. Either that, or your apartment smells of rich mahogany.

I want to thank the two people who have responded to the question at the beginning of the thread.

Any more input?
Unread Aug 30th, 2006, 04:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass

Send a message via MSN to PhineasFreak

nice work, waltz in with a poorly worded question, get impatient, be rude, insult those who try to make it clear your behaviour is unappreciated and some how try to make out that you have been hard done by.

New Psy-Dub remix!
http://www.ubetoo.com/psytrance/46349
Unread Aug 30th, 2006, 05:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
intriguing ingenue

Send a message via MSN to gillie017

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhineasFreak
nice work, waltz in with a poorly worded question, get impatient, be rude, insult those who try to make it clear your behaviour is unappreciated and some how try to make out that you have been hard done by.
Sounds like a typical male pick up attempt when you put it like that. Guaranteed to fail.

Please use their competitors instead.
Unread Aug 30th, 2006, 06:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillie017
Sounds like a typical male pick up attempt when you put it like that. Guaranteed to fail.
lol thats pretty true!

you gotta treat the lady as you would like to be treated yourself if not better
Unread Aug 30th, 2006, 07:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

DJ Kiddquikk, watch and learn....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillie017
OMG I just saw your title...that's fsckin' HAWT. So when are you gonna let me bust a nut in you?
Unread Aug 30th, 2006, 07:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Quote:
Are you kind of a big deal?

I did notice your massive postcount... Jeez. How long did it take you to achieve this status of extreme importance?

Ill bet you have a few leatherbound books.. Either that, or your apartment smells of rich mahogany.

I want to thank the two people who have responded to the question at the beginning of the thread.

Any more input?
My being a big deal is only surpassed by my ability to bring a woman to orgasm by simply pointing at her with my index finger. I'm bigger than TV.

But back to the question, if alcohol doesn't work and you still are skill-less and desperate maybe Rohypnol is for you.

Last edited by Ambiguity : Aug 30th, 2006 at 07:48 AM.
Unread Aug 30th, 2006, 07:48 AM   #16 (permalink)
intriguing ingenue

Send a message via MSN to gillie017

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkRavinMad
DJ Kiddquikk, watch and learn....

OMG I just saw your title...that's fsckin' HAWT. So when are you gonna let me bust a nut in you?
Anytime Eager Young Man, anytime. A true gentleman like you will always succeed with the ladies.

(tee hee, glad you like the title)

Please use their competitors instead.
Unread Aug 30th, 2006, 09:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Send a message via MSN to Zacman Send a message via Yahoo to Zacman Send a message via Skype™ to Zacman
Default Listen to a pro...

A simple 'smile' and pleasant salutation (i.e.: Good evening miss, but I just couldn't help but myself and had to compliment you on you're VERY beautiful eyes.)
Most ladies go for that approach. Not rude or too aggresive.

Charles H. Duell, U.S. office of patents,1899
Unread Aug 30th, 2006, 09:16 AM   #18 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacman
A simple 'smile' and pleasant salutation (i.e.: Good evening miss, but I just couldn't help but myself and had to compliment you on you're VERY beautiful eyes.)
Most ladies go for that approach. Not rude or too aggresive.
Is this the same pro that thought wankin it to a pic of one of DI's members was flattering to her?
Unread Aug 30th, 2006, 09:28 AM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict

Thumbs down DJ Kiddquikk.. Likes to make an entrance.. But can he make an exit..

I like to start by singing her a song..

And hope that she is completely tone-deaf..

Here's a Song i wrote.. after returning from a nephew's Birthday Party..
The Helium Balloons were a great success..

Copyright 2006 Written and produced by DiBBLeS THe CaT
Performed live in front of a Full Length Mirror..

(Success is the Doderant of Life.. God I Stink..)
Unread Aug 30th, 2006, 11:15 AM   #20 (permalink)
Qualified Forum Addict

Send a message via AIM to Dave ESPI Send a message via Yahoo to Dave ESPI

Tell her she has nice choes and you wannah ****.

.....works everytime.

THANKYOU ARI AND TEAM FOR THE BEST RADIO STATION IN THE WORLD!
Closed Thread