Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > Personal Life and Relationships
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread May 2nd, 2006, 09:52 AM   #141 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass

Send a message via MSN to PhineasFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLittleTrancex
Can you love someone that you have never met?
I love Hillary Duff...

New Psy-Dub remix!
http://www.ubetoo.com/psytrance/46349
PhineasFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 2nd, 2006, 03:49 PM   #142 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to MISSLINEY007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore_Dan
Once i was in love... in response to my love i had my heart crushed and my soul smashed. I'm glad it happened, if it hadn't happened i might not have turned out to be the cynical bastard I am today!
cheer up you,
but i do agree with you, well maybe a few years down the line I would have thought you were crazzy, but my past has made me who I am.
Unread May 12th, 2006, 03:35 PM   #143 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass

Well, whadda ya know! having not added anything to the continuing saga for over two weeks i'm guessing anyone who was following the story would think it just tailed off. after not hearing a thing for a long while i decided that it was best to take the advice that appeared early on im some PMs i recieved - give it a few weeks, if nothing comes of it then let it go. so, slightly downhearted i started to give up thinking "i'm never gonna get back in the game, i've changed to much" and "nobody loves me ".

ironically, i had been chatting to the girl who i didn't go for when i had the choice of two to work on and she had asked how things were going. when i told here that i had heard nothing for weks she said "that girl's probably playing hard to get". **** that say i, i'm not 12 - life's too short to play games. i want to start a relationship here, not demonstrate somekind of qualities you look for in a dog. so i didn't bother to chase her or do a thing.

randomly today, out of the blue, i get an email from the girl, not only apologising for being out of contact, but so different in tone it was remarkable - she was not just being friendly, but flirtatious and clearly angling for further contact with me. dunno what happenned while i was inncommunicado or if simply making her come to me made me suddenly desirable but something worked.

i write all this with a purpose - at the start of this thread there ware a few of us sharing stories of disaster and misery. then many jumped in to help. i followed that advice, and even when all seemed lost, it worked. well. all i can say is

THANK YOU!

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhineasFreak
I love Hillary Duff...
i do, i really do...

New Psy-Dub remix!
Unread May 12th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #144 (permalink)
Vocal Trance Addict
DI Crew Moderator

Send a message via AIM to djGT

Alright Phineas!!!

Next Show: Choon in for VOT #108 (April 15) + Voices Of Spring 2014 (April 22) @ 12PM-5PM US EST

♪ www.GenerationTrance.com ♪
djGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 12th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #145 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

Phineas is gonna get freekay

Good to hear
StarkRavinMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 12th, 2006, 09:46 PM   #146 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Send a message via AIM to GT4PLAY

ive said those 3 evil words to a few girls, but looking back i dont think i 100% meant it. now, every girl i have met where i thought there may be a chance of it happening, i get crushed by them bangin their exes or someone else behind my back. i really dont trust women at all any more. is it wrong of me to hope for the best but expect the worst?? bc honestly thats my mindframe every time i meet someone new. i really need to find someone worthwhile and get out of this rut....
GT4PLAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 12th, 2006, 09:50 PM   #147 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Yes i have, and it's been a disaster each and every time.
DJ_Serg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 13th, 2006, 04:19 AM   #148 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Noobinator Send a message via Skype™ to Noobinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djGT
Been in love once, and still in love!
Well aint u just a smarty.
Noobinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 13th, 2006, 04:20 AM   #149 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Noobinator Send a message via Skype™ to Noobinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Serg
Yes i have, and it's been a disaster each and every time.
Normally is.
Noobinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 14th, 2006, 05:07 AM   #150 (permalink)
DI Chillout Dream Addict

I'm stumped. How do I tell her that I have such strong feelings for her, but we're so far apart and I know deep down, it's not going to happen with us. I'm trapped in a cube, bouncing off the walls, in desperate search on what to do. And I've got nothing, she's the most wonderful person in the world and I can't be with her. Of course, I'll have to accept it.

♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫
Smith & Pledger - White

Master of Dimensions.
Pleaser of Crowds.
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 14th, 2006, 05:10 AM   #151 (permalink)
Daydreaming Globetrotter

Talking

Quote:
I'm stumped. How do I tell her that I have such strong feelings for her, but we're so far apart and I know deep down, it's not going to happen with us. I'm trapped in a cube, bouncing off the walls, in desperate search on what to do. And I've got nothing, she's the most wonderful person in the world and I can't be with her. Of course, I'll have to accept it.
Is this a different gal than the one you were crushing on before? If this a different chick (ie one who isn't engaged) and you're bouncing off the walls you might as well tell her. Although it doesn't change the fact that she might say no, at least then it'll be out of you and you can stop stressing about it.

music is my 1st love ~ edm 4 life

All aboard travelling into a trancetastic future -d_o & I

Keep the peace flowing, the love growing, the unity going

Let the music take control of your body and your soul
travelyogatrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 14th, 2006, 05:32 AM   #152 (permalink)
DI Chillout Dream Addict

Forgive me TYT, I meant to specify that this is a different gal. The engagement one I haven't heard from her since. This is becoming very unsettling for me. It's like I meet a series of gals and somehow include myself into their lives, and end up falling for them. Which automatically doesn't turn out what I hope it would be. And even if I try to make the slightest effort on ignoring my feelings, it keeps bugging me than ever before. I think it's safe to say now that I have a disorder maybe...

The pattern is quite clear and I think at this point I should nail myself to the wall. Excuse me for a second...

Smith & Pledger - White

Master of Dimensions.
Pleaser of Crowds.

Last edited by Dimentio : May 14th, 2006 at 05:35 AM.
Unread May 14th, 2006, 08:37 AM   #153 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

how many ladies are you chasing at the moment....kinda lost track of your dilema
Unread May 14th, 2006, 09:29 AM   #154 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Quote:
Forgive me TYT, I meant to specify that this is a different gal. The engagement one I haven't heard from her since. This is becoming very unsettling for me. It's like I meet a series of gals and somehow include myself into their lives, and end up falling for them. Which automatically doesn't turn out what I hope it would be. And even if I try to make the slightest effort on ignoring my feelings, it keeps bugging me than ever before. I think it's safe to say now that I have a disorder maybe...

The pattern is quite clear and I think at this point I should nail myself to the wall. Excuse me for a second...
yea you have a disorder. stop running after every skirt you see lol. Well...focus on one skirt at least
DJ_Serg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 14th, 2006, 10:26 AM   #155 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass

Quote:

LittleTrance, i think you suffer from damn near the exact same problem i suffer from - you're a decent, caring person with a strong need for aan emotional bond - your personality is just set to entwine with others, but the kind of relation ship it so desperately seeks doesn't come quick for most. it leaves you able to feel very strongly for anyone who fits you well with little difficulty on you part, but seeing as they either are unavailable or need much more time to reach the same state of emotional attatchment, you're stuck having to deal with unrequited feelings.

as far as i can tell the only choices are to avoid getting even remotly close until you know someone is available and might be interested, then fight like you've never fought to get them, or completely steer clear of any contact with the opposite sex until fate throws you and you alone in a room with your perfect woman.

if you recognise those kinda thoughts , then you are way too much like me and you'll have to get used to dealing with a lot of emotional turmoil...

New Psy-Dub remix!
Unread May 14th, 2006, 11:54 AM   #156 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to MISSLINEY007

xLittleTrancex just needs some love, thats all, He is like everyone I know.

But in reality the girls that you are after?
Well let me ask you one thing.
Do they all know or interact with each other?

If yes then I know what the problem is.
I have been in a situation where one guy liked me and as soon as I said wait, or "no" he would run after the girl standing next to me or across the room. Gilrs talk about thiese kind of things.
Specially me, I cant keep my mouth shut.

Anyways it makes them feel like they are not special in any kind of way
And it also makes you look like you not taking it serious.

Maybe that is not your situation at all. Just thought Id give you a womans point of view on it.
Unread May 14th, 2006, 12:19 PM   #157 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass

that's the kinda advice we need Liney - keep it coming, those insights into how the world works for those of us who realy live in another one...

New Psy-Dub remix!

Last edited by PhineasFreak : May 14th, 2006 at 12:33 PM.
Unread May 14th, 2006, 04:31 PM   #158 (permalink)
DI Chillout Dream Addict

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by too-far
how many ladies are you chasing at the moment....kinda lost track of your dilema
One atm... seems like a lot but I only wish to chase one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Serg
yea you have a disorder. stop running after every skirt you see lol. Well...focus on one skirt at least.
Was afraid of that... but yeah I don't want to be one of those guys that hop one date to another. I never actually got asked... I never actually got a date... and I never actually broke up... therefore I'm still in the safe zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhineasFreak
LittleTrance, i think you suffer from damn near the exact same problem i suffer from - you're a decent, caring person with a strong need for aan emotional bond - your personality is just set to entwine with others, but the kind of relation ship it so desperately seeks doesn't come quick for most. it leaves you able to feel very strongly for anyone who fits you well with little difficulty on you part, but seeing as they either are unavailable or need much more time to reach the same state of emotional attatchment, you're stuck having to deal with unrequited feelings.

as far as i can tell the only choices are to avoid getting even remotly close until you know someone is available and might be interested, then fight like you've never fought to get them, or completely steer clear of any contact with the opposite sex until fate throws you and you alone in a room with your perfect woman.

if you recognise those kinda thoughts , then you are way too much like me and you'll have to get used to dealing with a lot of emotional turmoil...
You and me both bro. but I woke up this morning and thought about it... I just wish to shut down my "instant" caring altogether. Would you have believed me if I did that? The thing is, it's too damn difficult to do. Now after reading of what you wrote, it sounds like I can either surrender myself to fate, or fight for the gal I need to be with and possibly still lose. If only we knew better than that, love wouldn't be this hard to face. Wishful thinking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSLINEY007
xLittleTrancex just needs some love, thats all, He is like everyone I know.

But in reality the girls that you are after?
Well let me ask you one thing.
Do they all know or interact with each other?

If yes then I know what the problem is.
I have been in a situation where one guy liked me and as soon as I said wait, or "no" he would run after the girl standing next to me or across the room. Gilrs talk about thiese kind of things.
Specially me, I cant keep my mouth shut.

Anyways it makes them feel like they are not special in any kind of way
And it also makes you look like you not taking it serious.

Maybe that is not your situation at all. Just thought Id give you a womans point of view on it.
Liney do you recall the saying...we come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. I just need to be with her and show that she's the most important person in my life. Of course I would ask her out in the beginning. And if she wasn't sure, I know better than to turn next to her friend. The girl would feel disregarded but that's something I don't see myself doing... ever. I understand completely on what it feels like for a girl. Because I know she would be hurt, and I don't want her going through that. It's a bad freakin heartache for me to see that. Please heed my words, as if she were to read this.

If she said 'no', then it just probably wasn't meant to be. And no Liney, I'm not in that situation but I'll take your advice to heart.

I remember asking a girl out and her saying yes became the best word in the world. I would treat her right, respect her, love her, and be with her whenever she needs me the most. That's my vow. I still feel the same for my ex but she's possibly with someone else. And now I'm trying to move on the best that I can, even though she still exists in my dreams.

Smith & Pledger - White

Master of Dimensions.
Pleaser of Crowds.
Unread May 26th, 2006, 09:10 AM   #159 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass

Doh!

i just went to the reprographics room to pick up a toner cartridge for the photocopier. who do i pass on the way? oh yes cute blonde girl. haven't seen her in the flesh since i first met her two months ago. wasn't sure it was her.

in the space of 10 seconds my head went "mmm, pretty blonde girl. Wait a minute, is that… no… yes… no… better say hello. But what if it's not. She'll feel awkward. She'll think I'm weird. What if it is her and she doesn't recognise me - she'll feel awkward…" by this time she was gone.

i emailed her when i got back to the office. sure enough, it was her.

New Psy-Dub remix!
Unread May 26th, 2006, 09:30 AM   #160 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

at the moment..i am currently in love and loving every moment and day that passes by