|Register||FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|View Poll Results: Idacio - Realm Of Music - How do you rate this track?|
|no thanks, not my style!||0||0%|
|Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll|
|LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|Aug 13th, 2008, 04:44 PM||#1 (permalink)|
DI Playlist Bot
Join Date: Jul 2001
Idacio - Realm Of Music
Please post your comments here...
01. Stealing Time - Above & Beyond - Original mix
02. My Child On The Pictures - Michael & Levan - Original mix
03. Twisted Souls - Elfsong - Minoru Hirata remix
04. Disorientation - Guy Gerber - Dub mix
05. Hardway - Yann Solo - Laid Back remix
06. Simple - Pinkbox Special - Original mix
07. Beauty Hides In The Deep - The Doppler Effect - Original mix
08. Neew Year - Moti Brothers - Original mix
09. No One On Earth - Above & Beyond - Sonorous remix
10. Mayanmar - Starchaser - Danny Darko remix
11. The Pilgrim - Guy Gerber - Original mix
12. Marvellous - Pagano - Pagano In Heaven mix
13. Developing Wishes - Progressive - Moti Brothers Progressive House mix
14. Zero Out - Patch Park - Original mix
15. Supernatural - Second Life - Original mix
|Aug 22nd, 2008, 06:45 AM||#2 (permalink)|
DI Extreme Addict
Fantastic mix without a blemish! Not a single track to find fault with. The concluding piece, Supernatural by Second Life, really lifted my mood on this rainy afternoon.
P.S. Track #13, Developing Wishes, featured quite often on DI Progressive in 2006 - but it was by Christian Paduraru! Funny that it's now listed as by Moti Brothers - surely "Progressive" can't be a name of an artist? I loved Christian's work and what I heard by Moti Brothers deserves a great deal of praise (wasn't their "I Love Budapest" lovely?).
"You don't listen to trance - you feel it." - Paul van Dyk
Last edited by szagory : Aug 22nd, 2008 at 07:44 AM.
|Aug 23rd, 2008, 01:20 AM||#3 (permalink)|
DI Extreme Addict
Many thanks for the compliment szagory. I am glad I had been able to lift your spirits, This means I have done my job as a DJ.
I too am a big fan of both the Moti Brothers work and Christian Paduraru, Sharing Transparently for example.