Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > Rants, Raves and Gripes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread May 12th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #21 (permalink)
Junior Addict

it's not a problem until you admit it.
solved//
conak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 20th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #22 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by conak View Post
it's not a problem until you admit it.
solved//
Thanks for the reply.
Just say no to drugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 23rd, 2012, 10:53 AM   #23 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Send a message via MSN to J!SH! Send a message via Skype™ to J!SH!

before you go off ranting about drugs, it helps to learn about them first.
some of your lyrics would never be drug related, like incest, that would not happen with just drugs, there would be other means there. you cant just think that once someone does drugs that they are suddenly possessed and uncontrollably screws everything/one!
learn about drugs, get to know some drug users that are still good people. It might surprise you.

if you want to track me down outside of DI search jishua9
J!SH! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 19th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by J!SH! View Post
before you go off ranting about drugs, it helps to learn about them first.
some of your lyrics would never be drug related, like incest, that would not happen with just drugs, there would be other means there. you cant just think that once someone does drugs that they are suddenly possessed and uncontrollably screws everything/one!
learn about drugs, get to know some drug users that are still good people. It might surprise you.
I don't believe a word of that.
Unread Feb 16th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
Junior Addict

it's tough 2 say NO
ricksribs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Feb 23rd, 2013, 01:10 PM   #26 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksribs View Post
it's tough 2 say NO
Mardouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Feb 26th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #27 (permalink)
orGOAnic PSYoul

Send a message via AIM to K-BAN

despite what many think..
my drug path is pretty damn straight - say whaaa?? not this PSYcho?! yup. ;p

as for the incest thing... sure glad my brother never put the moves on me ;O I dont want a little bit of brotherly fighting to end up in the OTHER kind of wrestling around haha
M.K.E.
K-BAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Oct 25th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #28 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksribs View Post
it's tough 2 say NO
Why? Have you already tried drugs? then yes it's tough. BUT the first time isn't tough (and second, third, etcetc).
Unread Oct 25th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #29 (permalink)
Junior Addict

The long awaited rap video for just say no to drugs "demons". Ha ha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJldV...ature=youtu.be
Unread Oct 27th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #30 (permalink)
PWB
VT Rebel Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just say no to drugs View Post
No, but one person told me her husband worked for a rehab and I told her - her husband could read one of my other rhymes to them. But as for me I am just trying to find people who don't use drugs or drink alcohol at all. But I am convinced that I am the only one in this entire universe that is clean and sober.
As for the "addict in training" under my name, yeah that's f***ing ironic.

Thanks for not insulting me, it means a lot.
Later.
Have you ever been to an AA or NA meeting? There are many people who are clean and sober.

Hopefully you will come to realize you have some bigger issues to work on and find postive ways to work on them.

And there is a tremendous amount of sexual abuse/incest that has nothing to do with drugs. Nothing at all.

If you want to "help" others.... you have to clean up your own sh*t first. What you wrote says a tremedous amount about you. Not about anyone else. All you have is your own journey. If you choose to focus your efforts on others, especially in anger... well your life passes you by.

I hope you find your way to the help you need.

"Earth and heaven are in us." Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.facebook.com/pwb.art

Last edited by PWB : Oct 27th, 2013 at 08:51 PM.
PWB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Nov 2nd, 2013, 09:39 AM   #31 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWB View Post
Have you ever been to an AA or NA meeting? There are many people who are clean and sober.

Hopefully you will come to realize you have some bigger issues to work on and find postive ways to work on them.

And there is a tremendous amount of sexual abuse/incest that has nothing to do with drugs. Nothing at all.

If you want to "help" others.... you have to clean up your own sh*t first. What you wrote says a tremedous amount about you. Not about anyone else. All you have is your own journey. If you choose to focus your efforts on others, especially in anger... well your life passes you by.

Nope, not falling for that at all. I am clean sober and clear minded.
I wrote about what I'd seen drugs do to other people, this has nothing to do with my life. I don't have issues of my own, I am good. I am just a "reporter". I have been to AA and MOST people there ARE NOT clean and sober. They learn how to ACT clean and sober from AA. MOST people are court appointed to AA. You can stay in denial about all of this. And yes "tremendous amount of sexual abuse/incest that has" alot to do with drugs. You need to get your facts right, go talk to a drug drug counselor- they back me everytime. Thank you for getting OWNED! It was fun.
Unread Nov 2nd, 2013, 11:01 AM   #32 (permalink)
Endless Blue
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWB View Post

Don't waste your time PWB. This guy is obviously a troll. Or perhaps he had too much drugs.

23-03-2002 - 06-04-2010 RIP Murciélago
Dustwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Nov 2nd, 2013, 12:10 PM   #33 (permalink)
PWB
VT Rebel Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just say no to drugs View Post
Nope, not falling for that at all. I am clean sober and clear minded.
I wrote about what I'd seen drugs do to other people, this has nothing to do with my life. I don't have issues of my own, I am good. I am just a "reporter". I have been to AA and MOST people there ARE NOT clean and sober. They learn how to ACT clean and sober from AA. MOST people are court appointed to AA. You can stay in denial about all of this. And yes "tremendous amount of sexual abuse/incest that has" alot to do with drugs. You need to get your facts right, go talk to a drug drug counselor- they back me everytime. Thank you for getting OWNED! It was fun.
The reality of this nothing I say matters. I see someone in obvious pain I want to help. But you have to want to hear... and perhaps you do....

What you are doing is asking a drug user to do something for "you." You are asking them to stop... for you. It don't work that way. Telling people drugs are bad.... even kids know drugs are bad... except for when they are good... and if you think your message is getting through to someone in that place... you are quite delusional... People have to make the choice for themselves.. to stop.. because in their life it is the right thing to do... and for a "real" addict... who is watching a trail of destruction behind them... your words are pure bullsh*t. Recovery is about making choices because I want to change "something." Because I've had enough pain....

It is only your place to take care of you.... when you write posts like this you give away that you are afraid to deal with you. You can be clean and not sober emotionally at the same time... the hard reality of life is, you will need, and hopefully find, a "bottom" in your life before you realize you need help... but from all of us reading your posts... you are screaming out for help. I wish you the best... but know it has to start with you. Try an Al-anon meeting... you might be surprised at what you find.... http://al-anon.alateen.org/

Sexual abuse has much more to do with a continuation of abuse and acting out shame, rage and ungrieved pain. People who have been abused and lack recovery "act-out" seeking control and power and continued abuse sadly gives the illusion of both... and the "power" of shame, rage, pain can and will lead to all kinds of terrible acts.

If you are seeing a drug counselor and he/she is agreeing with you.... well you need to find someone that knows what they are doing. Sadly there are plenty of unhealthy people trying to dispense "help."

Last edited by PWB : Nov 2nd, 2013 at 01:58 PM.
Unread Nov 2nd, 2013, 12:11 PM   #34 (permalink)
PWB
VT Rebel Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustwave View Post
Don't waste your time PWB. This guy is obviously a troll. Or perhaps he had too much drugs.
Amazing what people reveal about themselves. Spending a few moments here isn't a loss to me... I hope that one day this person comes to recognize he is hurting.... and gets help... because there is help. And so what do I reveal about me.... plenty..... and that I have this desire to help others in pain... because I know it can be different... but someone has to want to hear... and my guess is on some level this person is posting because they want help... but sometimes it takes awhile, if ever, for the subconscious to reach the conscious.....

Last edited by PWB : Nov 2nd, 2013 at 02:01 PM.