Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > Rants, Raves and Gripes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Jul 14th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Default More variety and playlists please!

I listen to the Lounge Channel a lot -- the same stuff plays over and over, in a pre-recorded mix. For a long time. I'm getting sick of it - /please/, cycle your music. There's a plethora of really good music out there that deserves exposure here.

Also, please PLEASE endeavor to post track listings for the mixes played on di.fm. I realize it's not always possible, due to how the mixes are obtained, but please at least make an effort. ProtonRadio.com is doing this - if you want a mix played there you /must/ provide a track listing.

Track lists are good, moreso because it gives credit to the actual artists who are providing the music (for which without you would not be here). For me, when I find tracks I like, I head out to iTunes, Beatport, etc, and I actually spend real money to buy the tracks. Everyone wins.

Thank you.
forrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Sep 9th, 2012, 01:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Addict

thanks forrie, i came in here with exactly the same point about the repetition in the lounge chan.... i listen to it at work, and those around me who aren't as keen on it as I pick up on each repeated track each day.

Also, what happened to the sky.fm chans? i don't have access to them in my favour list anymore.
sTu_Deimus is offline   Reply With Quote