Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > Rants, Raves and Gripes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 07:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Noobinator Send a message via Skype™ to Noobinator
Default My Rant For The Day - Women

Ok this may sound sexist but this is my rant.

Women..............us guys know we need them but when u think about it what do we really need them for?

(1) Some say Shopping - Women cannot shop properly. They go to buy 2 litres of milk a carton of eggs and a loaf of bread and they come back with about 10 times that ammount

(2) Some say Cooking - Yes women can cook....But men are now taking over as the main chefs in all the big resturants.

(3) Getting Dressed Nicely - Yes i agree with this but women yet again let themselves down by taking too god dam long showering/putting makeup on/making sure hair is 100% straight/making sure they stink themselves out on perfume....and then they check in the mirror a second time to make sure they are all tip top in shape.....by this time im at the party drunk ok?

(4) Doing two things at once - ok this is NOT true....Women cant do two things at once.......noone can !

Ok so what do we need women for?

(1) To Reproduce......
(2) To clean for us ;p
(3) To massage us after work :P Because we guys we sorta work hard.

Thats it, Thats The Rant from me today! Take it easy hope i dont offend many xoxox

The Noobinator
Noobinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 08:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

oh i see a patern.. so this i actually a tradition of yours

http://forums.di.fm/the-chill-room/the-start-of-the-di-fm-random-crew-100261/

http://forums.di.fm/rants-raves-and-gripes/my-rant-for-the-day-4-guys-done-for-manslaughter-100089/

like i said yesterday

random rants an raves is the subforum for this!

EDIT1:
Quote:
(1) To Reproduce......
(2) To clean for us ;p
i hope you dont have a girlfriend, and yes you are sexist!

and i think you are so full of stereotypes that is scary! ..

EDIT2: your signature makes sense now

EMFAS

Last edited by JMax : Apr 27th, 2006 at 08:42 AM.
JMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 08:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
DI Black Hole

Send a message via Yahoo to danmark_ori Send a message via Skype™ to danmark_ori
Talking * personal problem mode ? ~ mode *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobinator

(1) To Reproduce......
(2) To clean for us ;p

Thats it, Thats The Rant from me today! Take it easy hope i dont offend many xoxox

The Noobinator
do you get en˛ugh attention, privately ?

time to say goodbye : http://forums.di.fm/showthread.php?t=131553
danmark_ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 08:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict

Send a message via AIM to livibe

Maybe this "rant" go further than just for women. Were you ever touched inappropriately as a child? Does your mother love you?
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 08:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

[quote=danmark_ori]
do you get en˛ugh attention, privately ?

Oh is that where im going wrong funny
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 08:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by livibe
Maybe this "rant" go further than just for women. Were you ever touched inappropriately as a child? Does your mother love you?
ummmmmmmmmm ok random ? But yes i was and yes she does? Why is this?
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 09:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

Send a message via MSN to DI Revolution

Quote:
(1) Some say Shopping - Women cannot shop properly. They go to buy 2 litres of milk a carton of eggs and a loaf of bread and they come back with about 10 times that ammount

(2) Some say Cooking - Yes women can cook....But men are now taking over as the main chefs in all the big resturants.

(3) Getting Dressed Nicely - Yes i agree with this but women yet again let themselves down by taking too god dam long showering/putting makeup on/making sure hair is 100% straight/making sure they stink themselves out on perfume....and then they check in the mirror a second time to make sure they are all tip top in shape.....by this time im at the party drunk ok?

(4) Doing two things at once - ok this is NOT true....Women cant do two things at once.......noone can !

(1) To Reproduce......
(2) To clean for us ;p
1) Shopping - If a man goes out to get food, he'll come back with what he needed. Plus, junk food and other useless food items he was craving at the store. If a woman goes out, she'll get what was needed, plus more of what is needed. They will shop more efficiently

2) So just because more of the top, well known chefs are male, that means that all males can cook? I know quite a few guys that can only "cook" cereal, macaroni & cheese, sandwiches, and ramen noodes. All the girls I know can at least cook a little more than that. And that includes my one female friend who doesn't cook. They almost all know how to.

3) I won't go shopping for clothes without a woman telling me what to buy. My fashion sense sucks and thus I always take along a female and have her pretty much tell me what would look good on me and I pay for it. So much easier that way. Plus they get to shop without having to buy something, so it's a win-win. As for the length of time for them to get ready... You don't think it's worth it when they come out looking absolutly beautiful? A guy just needs to take a shower, do his hair, brush his teeth and throw some clothes on. Women needs to do all that, plus their hair is generally a lot longer and takes more time. Plus, they need to do their makeup, and other stuff. It takes time for them. If you're so impatient, play their game. If you need to leave at 7:30, tell them you need to leave at 7:00 or 7:15. Then you guys are running "late" but you know you're right on schedule.

4) Yes it is. Women can multi task a lot easier than men. Women use different parts of their brain then men do. You cannot understand it until you see it in person. Trust me, they can be talking on the phone while doing something on the computer while doing laundry, while watching tv at the same time. Just a mindblowing feat for guys.

Don't forget, there are also several women who are CEOs of big companies. www.fortune.com has articles on them, but I can't hyperlink it for some reason.

To answer your question:
"what do we need women for?"

my answer is this:
Everything! We need them to help run this world. We need them to help run the household. We need them to help reproduce. We need them to help with family duties. Women = Men. It is a coexistance where both genders are equally beneficial on the world in different ways. Women need men for certain things, and men need women for certain things.
DI Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 09:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict

Send a message via AIM to livibe

Quote:
ummmmmmmmmm ok random ? But yes i was and yes she does? Why is this?
I'm a pschology minor.....so that's why I thought about that. I dont' wanna give too much advice because I'm not a doctor.
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 09:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Chillin with Buddah
Forum Moderator

Quote:
(1) To Reproduce......
All the more reason to respect a woman.
Quote:
(2) To clean for us ;p
We should be cleaning after our selves, we shouldn't be lazy. A real man cleans up after himself and is not bothered by the task of doing it.
Quote:
We should be massaging them more than they massage us. It is a woman who goes through monthly changes that affects her moods and her emotions. She carries a baby for nine months and that baby lives off of her both while the baby is inside of her and out. That baby takes a lot out of the woman. Child birth is far more painful than getting kicked in the nuts and only women go through that. What does a man go through that he is so special that a woman has to do everything for him. It's the other way around.

BTW, this is in the wrong forum. It should go in the Rants, Raves and Grips forum, not the Chillroom.
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 09:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

wow i didnt mean to come across as an asshole sorry ladies
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 11:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
Vocal Trance Addict
DI Crew Moderator

Send a message via AIM to djGT

My rant of the day: people that don't rant in the Rants, Raves and Gripes section.

Next Show: Choon in for VOT #108 (April 15) + Voices Of Spring 2014 (April 22) @ 12PM-5PM US EST

♪ www.GenerationTrance.com ♪
djGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 11:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

Quote:
I'm typing in the forum and listening to music. That's two things, wright?
chisbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 12:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

Send a message via MSN to Xyz_39808 Send a message via Skype™ to Xyz_39808

You're also breathing, sitting, blinking, and reading, and thinking and moving your fingers and thinking of how you're gonna move your fingers next. I'm guessing you've never witnessed your mom working around the house. I've seen it and it's amazing to me that she is able to do so many things at once.

My rant, why do some women expect men to be capable of everything they do? I know for sure that I can't mulittask.

[Venting] Grrrr.
[/vent]
(I just know rh1n0 is gonna put that pic )

Missed our tag team set "Parting Tributes" but still wanna hear?
Find it here! http://soundcloud.com/ridleyxyz/
Xyz_39808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 01:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Groove
We should be cleaning after our selves, we shouldn't be lazy. A real man cleans up after himself and is not bothered by the task of doing it.
We should be massaging them more than they massage us. It is a woman who goes through monthly changes that affects her moods and her emotions. She carries a baby for nine months and that baby lives off of her both while the baby is inside of her and out. That baby takes a lot out of the woman. Child birth is far more painful than getting kicked in the nuts and only women go through that. What does a man go through that he is so special that a woman has to do everything for him. It's the other way around.

BTW, this is in the wrong forum. It should go in the Rants, Raves and Grips forum, not the Chillroom.

OMG I think I want to marry you hun!!!!!!!!!!!
Lotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 04:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Daydreaming Globetrotter

Quote:
Ok this may sound sexist but this is my rant.

Women..............us guys know we need them but when u think about it what do we really need them for?

(1) To Reproduce......
(2) To clean for us ;p

The Noobinator
mate its 2006, not 1950~

Men and women shop, cook, clean, work, and take time getting to look their best. Reproduction is also usually a two-way street. Here's how it works in my household: my dad cooks, my mom bakes; my dad cleans one half of the house, my mom cleans the other half; they shop together; they both take their sweet time getting ready to go out. They also both work and share practically every other homemaking duty you can think of (yes, even laundry). Point being: working outside the home, housework, and childrearing are not for one sex only!! That is an outdated belief! Women bring home the bacon and fry it up well too-and so do men!

as for the massage thing: I can't think of anyone who deserves a massage more than a stay-at-home mom...

Men need women and women need men, but that, as far as I'm concerned, is actually not the most important thing because:

Don't you WANT women? I know that I want men! yeah they can confuse, aggravate, and stress me out, but so can women!! I bet its the same with you too, mate. One gender doesn't have a monopoly on that. So instead of viewing us as a group to be tolerated ("yeah we need them") or used for specific purposes ("why do we need them"), why not think about how we enhance this planet just by being who we are?

you know if you ever get married (or have an equivalent relationship without the ring) a woman will end up being the most important person in your life, enriching your life in ways you probably can't even imagine. Men and women are allies, with both sexes mutually enchancing the existence of the other. Brandon and Gary are modern men who get what its all about. Think about taking a page from their book.

cheers

music is my 1st love ~ edm 4 life

All aboard travelling into a trancetastic future -d_o & I

Keep the peace flowing, the love growing, the unity going

Let the music take control of your body and your soul
travelyogatrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 06:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Groove

wow! yr woman is very blessed dg, what a joy to have a man with such class around here!

*-Truth is still truth even if no one believes it. A lie is still a lie even if everyone believes it.-*

soundtrack of my life: Communicate-sasha and
digweed
faerie dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 10:36 PM   #17 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotz
OMG I think I want to marry you hun!!!!!!!!!!!
woohoo, DeadlyGroove wins someone's affection by his verbal arsenal again.

I'd like to think of men v women as equal, but at some point it contradicts though - say you're in a relationship and you're a smoker, and then your partner also starts smoking just because you do it [obviously, she's trying to get back at you.], so when you start to question her why do you do it? She just returns with that eyerolling "You do it too!" Great.

. : [ m i t s u b i s h i t r i a n g l e ] : .
Fleshscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 10:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
DI Chillout Dream Addict

Women are not to be blamed for anything. We're all human and so what, if we're different by appearance. That doesn't mean we're "assigned" to do these kinds of jobs. Women shouldn't have to be obligated to do anything. I clean up after myself and help out as much as I can. That's what we're suppose to do, is to work together. Not make the women themselves clean it. What kind of bs is that?

I'm watching a DQ commercial that shows daydreaming... and this wife pictures his husband giving birth. This girl next to me says, "I think women give birth because men are too weak to handle the pain."

♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫
Smith & Pledger - White

Master of Dimensions.
Pleaser of Crowds.
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 27th, 2006, 11:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Chillin with Buddah
Forum Moderator

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLittleTrancex
This girl next to me says, "I think women give birth because men are too weak to handle the pain."
I think it's silly to say that because nobody knows for certain which sex has a greater threshold for pain and besides, what does it really matter. Why do people say and think such childish things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleshscream
woohoo, DeadlyGroove wins someone's affection by his verbal arsenal again.

I'm just speaking my mind like I always do.

Last edited by Deadly Groove : Apr 27th, 2006 at 11:50 PM.
Deadly Groove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Apr 28th, 2006, 09:11 AM   #20 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Deadly Groove, I heart you.

And to whoever wrote this rant, I think you need to treat women with more respect.