Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > Rants, Raves and Gripes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread May 4th, 2006, 07:12 PM   #41 (permalink)
Chillin with Buddah
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiKiKSoulJa
well the point i was tring to prove, was that if u put 2 "NORMAL" male and female people in a room and both of them are blamed for something.......CHANCES are the a women is less liking to have reason or to be accountable for the something that happened. this isnt my opinion, its freak'in fact. and im sure theres gonig to be someone that says or ur just sexest (which will probly be a woman) PROVE ME WRONG BY MAJORITY!
Not that you are a sexist but I think you're being sexist. It's been my experience that women hold themselves more accountable for wrong doing than men have. Women are more likely to take responibility for their consequences than men. That's why most single parents who have custidy over their kids are women. The fathers ran away and most don't even know they have kids. Most of them avoid paying child support too. That's not being accountable for their actions if you ask me oh and I happen to know someone personally that this has happened to.
Unread May 5th, 2006, 05:05 PM   #42 (permalink)
Pb
IRC Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiKiKSoulJa
well the point i was tring to prove, was that if u put 2 "NORMAL" male and female people in a room and both of them are blamed for something.......CHANCES are the a women is less liking to have reason or to be accountable for the something that happened.
Hahaha, I would blame the woman for eating my chocolate cake! Even some book said that the woman ate the apple. What's your point?
Pb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread May 7th, 2006, 11:20 PM   #43 (permalink)
DI Black Hole

Send a message via Yahoo to danmark_ori Send a message via Skype™ to danmark_ori
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobinator
wow i didnt mean to come across as an asshole sorry ladies

you've got humour - admitted

time to say goodbye : http://forums.di.fm/showthread.php?t=131553
danmark_ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jun 10th, 2006, 10:18 AM   #44 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Groove
It's those kinds of questions that puts men and women in the frame of mind to go against each other instead of thinking that we need each other for all the positive reasons like helping each other grow, sharing love, raising children to be enlightened well mannered adults and sharing a quality of life with one and other.

Dude, you're awesome and it's a shame most men will never see it that way, it's a just one way street.

I believe men would die if they ever had to give birth-- I know a few that call out of work when they get a paper cut.
TranZ Latina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jun 21st, 2006, 05:53 PM   #45 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Wassup???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Groove
All the more reason to respect a woman.
We should be cleaning after our selves, we shouldn't be lazy. A real man cleans up after himself and is not bothered by the task of doing it.
We should be massaging them more than they massage us. It is a woman who goes through monthly changes that affects her moods and her emotions. She carries a baby for nine months and that baby lives off of her both while the baby is inside of her and out. That baby takes a lot out of the woman. Child birth is far more painful than getting kicked in the nuts and only women go through that. What does a man go through that he is so special that a woman has to do everything for him. It's the other way around.
BTW, this is in the wrong forum. It should go in the Rants, Raves and Grips forum, not the Chillroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelyogatrance
mate its 2006, not 1950~

Men and women shop, cook, clean, work, and take time getting to look their best. Reproduction is also usually a two-way street. Here's how it works in my household: my dad cooks, my mom bakes; my dad cleans one half of the house, my mom cleans the other half; they shop together; they both take their sweet time getting ready to go out. They also both work and share practically every other homemaking duty you can think of (yes, even laundry). Point being: working outside the home, housework, and childrearing are not for one sex only!! That is an outdated belief! Women bring home the bacon and fry it up well too-and so do men!

as for the massage thing: I can't think of anyone who deserves a massage more than a stay-at-home mom...

Men need women and women need men, but that, as far as I'm concerned, is actually not the most important thing because:

Don't you WANT women? I know that I want men! yeah they can confuse, aggravate, and stress me out, but so can women!! I bet its the same with you too, mate. One gender doesn't have a monopoly on that. So instead of viewing us as a group to be tolerated ("yeah we need them") or used for specific purposes ("why do we need them"), why not think about how we enhance this planet just by being who we are?

you know if you ever get married (or have an equivalent relationship without the ring) a woman will end up being the most important person in your life, enriching your life in ways you probably can't even imagine. Men and women are allies, with both sexes mutually enchancing the existence of the other. Brandon and Gary are modern men who get what its all about. Think about taking a page from their book..
These two posts pretty much covered it all ... nailed both sides of the coin together perfectly!!!

BadBob