Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > Rants, Raves and Gripes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Sep 8th, 2009, 01:48 PM   #1461 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

two words.. Megan Fox .. lolshes pretty n all, but the bitch attitude has gotta go.. total turn off YIKES!

I'd call you a C*nT but you don't have the depth or the warmth
Lemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Sep 8th, 2009, 03:10 PM   #1462 (permalink)
DI Chillout Dream Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
two words.. Megan Fox .. lolshes pretty n all, but the bitch attitude has gotta go.. total turn off YIKES!
Yeah. Did you know that she refuses to act with any other brunette chick?
She demands to be the only brunette in the movie.
Probably just a rumor, but how ridiculous would that sound?

After reading some of the posts in the music forum, I feel like raining down on their responses but... *takes a deep breath*...

I won't.

♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫
Smith & Pledger - White

Master of Dimensions.
Pleaser of Crowds.
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Sep 8th, 2009, 03:35 PM   #1463 (permalink)
Forum Moderator
Forum Staff

I'd go for Megan Fox no problem. I always end up going for the women with the bitch attitude, so -if- she has one, it'd only be another one to add to the list. As for the not acting with another brunette thing... I doubt she'd stick to that with enough money being offered. Amd even if she does have that rule, it's no different real than a musician who would refuse to sing with certain people. It's only entertainment.

What pisses me off? Nothing right now.
Firebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Sep 8th, 2009, 03:39 PM   #1464 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

IMO M Fox is overrated
shes attractive in all, but not the kind of girl you want to cuddle with
"Hasheesh helped a great deal, and once sent him to a part of space where form does not exist, but where glowing gases study the secrets of existence. And a violet-coloured gas told him that this part of space was outside what he had called infinity"

Last edited by Bubble Wrap : Sep 8th, 2009 at 03:42 PM.
Bubble Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Sep 8th, 2009, 03:43 PM   #1465 (permalink)
Forum Moderator
Forum Staff

Well yeah, she is overrated. But that's only because she is a celebrity. If she was just your average chick you see around somewhere... dang. I think it's the status of her that makes her overrated.
Unread Sep 8th, 2009, 03:46 PM   #1466 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

yeah some of the so called sex symbols
are really just kind of meh

we need to stop celebrity worship
"Hasheesh helped a great deal, and once sent him to a part of space where form does not exist, but where glowing gases study the secrets of existence. And a violet-coloured gas told him that this part of space was outside what he had called infinity"
Unread Sep 8th, 2009, 04:02 PM   #1467 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

mmhm. what pisses me off right now is the fact that A. I woke up at my normal time... *not the thing that pissed me off*
Walk outside my bedroom door, and am confronted by a grossly stinky pile of vomit, next, I walk down stairs, 26 to be precise, and there is a fairly recent pile of poop.
ugh. my poor old dog, he is getting really old, and he is on tablets at the moment that don't agree with him

oh well. out came the hot water, towel and wool mix *nice smelling, cleans the carpet* and clean it up...

on the note of megan fox - in TF2 *transformers 2* her lips are HUGE!!! I think she is gorgeous, but I don't think she would have a great attitude towards people less attractive than her, and for that matter, towards people who are more attractive than her.

but other wise... after cleaning up vom and poo, I'm not in a bad or pissed off mood at all. must be the morning.
Unread Sep 8th, 2009, 06:18 PM   #1468 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

the worst is how in interviews in shes like "yeah i was in outcast when I was a kid, i didn't fit in"
shut up, your attractive, you don't know the first thing about being an outsider
Unread Sep 8th, 2009, 07:56 PM   #1469 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

ahahah nah shes just Meh.. you know what else peeves me right off.. Twitter.. haha i said id never get an account now i have one.. and yeah it still makes me mad.. i think im the onl yone who reads my stuff.. Plus side to twitter tho..i found DI on there

Unread Sep 8th, 2009, 08:33 PM   #1470 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

^^ how long have you had a twitter account???
Unread Sep 8th, 2009, 08:37 PM   #1471 (permalink)
Regular Forum Addict

I would definitely cuddle with Megan Fox! I could put up with the bitchy attitude if I was sexin' Megan Fox lol. Not to mention, any celebrity relationships with people like Megan Fox never seem to last, so if I got tired of her it's not like she would flip if I broke up with her.

Funny Note: As I am typing this that commercial for "Jennifer's Body" where Megan Fox is all skimpy and sexual but turns out to be a killer b!tch is playing on my TV hah.

Anyways, whats pissing off today? This cold that I've had for the last week and a half. It just won't...go....away...ugh.

I Heart Uplifting Trance!
Cemoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Sep 8th, 2009, 10:58 PM   #1472 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by logistix View Post
^^ how long have you had a twitter account???
about a week :P

Unread Sep 8th, 2009, 11:26 PM   #1473 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

stupid acne
my face was totally clear all summer
but when i go back to school, BAM! breakouts

I gotta see a doctor, the store stuff aint cutting it
Unread Sep 9th, 2009, 09:47 AM   #1474 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

when people fart n say excuse me.. lol why!! when i fart i annouce that im gonna fart, letter rip n then say..Guilty, its more fun that way...

Unread Sep 9th, 2009, 07:15 PM   #1475 (permalink)
DI Chillout Dream Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebug View Post
As for the not acting with another brunette thing... I doubt she'd stick to that with enough money being offered. Amd even if she does have that rule, it's no different real than a musician who would refuse to sing with certain people. It's only entertainment.
Women like her can get anything they want. That's why they call it the "art of seduction." She would have no problem getting her money elsewhere because she's already got her foot in the door. After Transformers, she probably gets a whole bunch of other offers to star in. So the rumor is not that hard to believe regardless of how much money is offered. But after reviewing the trailer "Jennifer's Body", a blondie makes an appearance.
Hmm. Who knows.

♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫■♫
Smith & Pledger - White

Master of Dimensions.
Pleaser of Crowds.
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Sep 9th, 2009, 07:52 PM   #1476 (permalink)
Forum Moderator
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
Women like her can get anything they want. That's why they call it the "art of seduction." She would have no problem getting her money elsewhere because she's already got her foot in the door. After Transformers, she probably gets a whole bunch of other offers to star in. So the rumor is not that hard to believe regardless of how much money is offered. But after reviewing the trailer "Jennifer's Body", a blondie makes an appearance.
Hmm. Who knows.
Well, to people who think that she is so good in Transformers, I say go watch Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen. She plays queen bitch of the high school opposite to Lindsay Lohan. I believe that says enough.

So, what is pissing me off? I felt abandoned due to something that happened today. I don't care for that feeling at all.
Unread Sep 9th, 2009, 10:38 PM   #1477 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

^ why does that effect you at all, a majority of the things you complain about have no imact on you whatsoever
if you hate tank assed women, don't date them its as simple as that
who gives a sh1t?
Unread Sep 9th, 2009, 11:05 PM   #1478 (permalink)
Forum Moderator
Forum Staff

I'm all gimpy. My right ankle/heel is sore as f**k, feels like it has a constant burn. Then when I look at it to see what it looks like, the other person in the room starts getting mad and upset and freaking out on me, because I was so stupid and caused my own pain, and therefore deserve to be ranted at more, so they'll keep on going. I ask them to stop, and they only pause for about 10 seconds and go right back to it. Son of b***h I'm pissed off right now.What the flying f**k. I am in serious pain here, and I get ranted at about being an idiot and it is my fault and I deserve it. Yes, I admit, it was my fault. I accept that. But don't f**kin' b***h at me about it. It's not like it happened on purpose. I am perfectly capable of dealing with it, and it is no ones places to get mad at me for me being in pain.
Unread Sep 10th, 2009, 01:02 AM   #1479 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebug View Post
Yes, I admit, it was my fault. I accept that. But don't f**kin' b***h at me about it. It's not like it happened on purpose. I am perfectly capable of dealing with it, and it is no ones places to get mad at me for me being in pain.
Grrr im so mad at you, the Grr monster is coming ... i dont know it popped into my head when i read it.
now for my post.. People who are ignorant Fuqs..example.leave my baby with my sister.
Babys crying for a long ass time, "did you feed him?,burp him?,entertain him?" she says yeah to all..well theres only one time when he cries and thats when he craps his dang pants..so then shes like..I think he needs to be changed..she makes him sit in his own sh!tty diaper cause she doesnt wnana change it..wudda jerk!

Unread Sep 10th, 2009, 04:47 AM   #1480 (permalink)
DI Chronic Addict

I had no idea you had a kid. I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but congrats!

What's pissing me off right now? It's 2:45 AM and can't sleep at all. I gotta be wide awake for an early morning meeting in a few hours
Peter Gun: Pressure Point
Ivan Nikusev & Wav-E: Aurora (Airwave Breaks Remix)
Timewave: Strange Worlds
Mirok: LSDrome
The Rush is offline   Reply With Quote