Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Community Services > Shameless Self-Promotion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Jan 22nd, 2008, 11:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Addict in Training

Send a message via MSN to RoyalHarmony
Default New DJ To Trance Network Radio (DI).FM

My DJ Biography: By John. T BoltonShare

(DJ Biography)

Interviewed By: John. T Bolton.
Revolution Media Inc.

DJ.Royal-Harmony:

Born out of Owen Sound Ontario Canada. He started out like any other dj runing after a dream to set off his God given passions in electronic music arts. Though it hasn't always been the case for this Guelph raising trance star. Having a rough up bring in his childhood sparked the lows and bad's in his life. Joel Sargeant has to be one of the most talented kind hearted Guelph trance djs I have ever had the privilege meeting in all my life. His dreamy beats and melodies of the trance music he plays is enough to really get the emotional vibs going. When I met Mr. Harmony last summer at a DJ event in Toronto I could oh most feel the passon of his life style in my heart. And thats not something I say about everyone. I can truely see Mr. Harmony hitting the top DJ charts in the near future.

Joel, was telling me how he grabbed the vibe for trance music and djing, when I sat down and talked with him this week. And I promised him that he get every word of this to post into his facebook note's. So this is how this DJ came about. At the age of 13 years old. He told me that dance mix 93' hit the hight road for him. It started the dance revolution in him. And when he couldn't keep his hands off the dance cds at Wal-Mart. He was pounding the beats at home. "My family never liked the stuff 'laughs" Always told me to turn it down or turn it off. But for me it was my way of releasing my thoughts and deep emotions inside. Just like any person out there seeking a type of music out there I guess" So what brought the main stream on for this passonate music man turned into something big in 1999. An amazing sound that that turn his whole out-look on electronic music upside down at the age of 19 years old. Mr. Harmony, found his love in his first trance album by DJ D:Fuse in 2000 - 2001. The dreamy state of feeling hugged him as the music sucked this man in for life. "Ive always wondered what it be like to be a pro dj. And one day after listening to DJ Tiesto. I said this will be my dream!

So in 2003 I bought my first set of turntables at Baseline Studios in Guelph. And worked on buying trance music vinyl. Joel told me as well that its also very hard catch good trance vinyl. But he also stated that if you know where to look, you can find a gold mine. In which he did indeed. I asked Joel what shows and gigs will see from him in the years to come and what his goals where for the up comming future.

"Right now its to early to say. I am still a young dj runing after that club trance djing dream, and once I realize what that dream is I'll follow it. My dj mate's keep me pretty busy through-out the year, holding djing gigs all over place. One thing I would like to see is more support from my family members. They still don't understand my passion for being a DJ. I also to have a strong based relationship with God, and I wouldn't be spining trance music if it wasn't for him. Ive always said to my friends. That he is the reasons to why hes given me the ears and hands to play it out. So all my respects go to God for that" In the mean time I am always working on myself to be a better dj. I get on the turntables at least 4 days week sometime more. Pushing out some amazing dance set's for two to three hours long. My future goal would have to be. Bring Guelph electronic music seen back to the top. Guelph has a lot of amazing low end djs. I being one of them. But I don't want low end. I want to see all of Guelph Djs stand out. I look at the UK and parts of Amsterdam. Where the djs have taken over there country music seen big time. Im always looking for ways of bring that back to Guelph and maybe even all of Canada. God willing.

By: John. T Bolton.
Editor For Revolution Media Inc.

Royal-Harmony (at) hot mail dot com
RoyalHarmony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 23rd, 2008, 06:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cooking Up A Mix
Forum Staff

oooh you are my neighbor ...its good to see so much talent emerging from Canada, Welcome!!!!

I Use Multi-Million Dollar Satellites to Find Tupperware in the Woods :D
all my sets at my ever W.I.P. website --> http://www.t4e.nu/
trance4ever is offline   Reply With Quote