Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Community Services > Shameless Self-Promotion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Jan 2nd, 2006, 12:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass
 
NHGames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: FL, West Palm Beach
Posts: 25,350
Send a message via AIM to NHGames Send a message via MSN to NHGames
Default Rah - Glow (NHGames Remix)

Rah - Glow (NHGames Remix):
Bit Rate: 320K
Length: 5:35
Size: 12.8 MB

http://s52.**************/d.aspx?id=2...02FWAVYQJNS1K5

I made this for fun one of my best productions i did for fun enjoy!
__________________
Ronski Speed Presents Sun Decade - Breath of Life
Arabella - Nabucco (Mattijs Bliek Remix)
Oliver Prime - I Was A Bee (Drone Remix)
Airbase Presents Parc - Bully
Riva - Lunar
NHGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 2nd, 2006, 12:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Endless Blue
Forum Staff
 
Dustwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Viewing Smilies
Posts: 25,796
Default

Hey that's pretty cool
though it sounds like it was recorded a little too loud on those crashes
__________________
Ocean to Shore

23-03-2002 - 06-04-2010 RIP Murciélago
Dustwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 2nd, 2006, 03:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass
 
NHGames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: FL, West Palm Beach
Posts: 25,350
Send a message via AIM to NHGames Send a message via MSN to NHGames
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustwave
Hey that's pretty cool
though it sounds like it was recorded a little too loud on those crashes
ya my mastering sucks....
__________________
Ronski Speed Presents Sun Decade - Breath of Life
Arabella - Nabucco (Mattijs Bliek Remix)
Oliver Prime - I Was A Bee (Drone Remix)
Airbase Presents Parc - Bully
Riva - Lunar
NHGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 2nd, 2006, 07:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
Robert Andersson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Posts: 4,441
Default

Heya NHGAmes

This sounds pretty neet - but as dustwave says the kicks are a bit loud :P

What software did you use for this?
Robert Andersson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 2nd, 2006, 07:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass
 
NHGames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: FL, West Palm Beach
Posts: 25,350
Send a message via AIM to NHGames Send a message via MSN to NHGames
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Andersson
Heya NHGAmes

This sounds pretty neet - but as dustwave says the kicks are a bit loud :P

What software did you use for this?
I used FL Studio 5 and a few VST plugins i found

the kicks are all the way up to 18.0dB
__________________
Ronski Speed Presents Sun Decade - Breath of Life
Arabella - Nabucco (Mattijs Bliek Remix)
Oliver Prime - I Was A Bee (Drone Remix)
Airbase Presents Parc - Bully
Riva - Lunar
NHGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 3rd, 2006, 03:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
Smartco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,056
Send a message via Skype™ to Smartco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHGames
I used FL Studio 5 and a few VST plugins i found

the kicks are all the way up to 18.0dB
Hey NH, all this info makes me curious

I will d/l and let you know what I think OK?

Cool thing to see a mix of you around anyway
Smartco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 3rd, 2006, 07:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass
 
NHGames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: FL, West Palm Beach
Posts: 25,350
Send a message via AIM to NHGames Send a message via MSN to NHGames
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartco
Hey NH, all this info makes me curious

I will d/l and let you know what I think OK?

Cool thing to see a mix of you around anyway
haha give it a listen!
__________________
Ronski Speed Presents Sun Decade - Breath of Life
Arabella - Nabucco (Mattijs Bliek Remix)
Oliver Prime - I Was A Bee (Drone Remix)
Airbase Presents Parc - Bully
Riva - Lunar
NHGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 3rd, 2006, 11:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Chillin with Buddah
Forum Moderator
 
Deadly Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 22,848
Smile

It's downloading right now dude. I'll let you know what I think.
__________________
"If the truth can be told so as to be understood, it will be believed" Terence McKenna
Deadly Groove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 4th, 2006, 02:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass
 
NHGames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: FL, West Palm Beach
Posts: 25,350
Send a message via AIM to NHGames Send a message via MSN to NHGames
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Groove
It's downloading right now dude. I'll let you know what I think.
Yay!!! Review it!
__________________
Ronski Speed Presents Sun Decade - Breath of Life
Arabella - Nabucco (Mattijs Bliek Remix)
Oliver Prime - I Was A Bee (Drone Remix)
Airbase Presents Parc - Bully
Riva - Lunar
NHGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 4th, 2006, 01:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
Smartco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,056
Send a message via Skype™ to Smartco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHGames
haha give it a listen!
Hehe cool! At first I thought it was a full length mix, hence my first comment...but then I looked at your first post and when I downloaded I saw it was 'only' 5 minutes. But it's OK, a little touch of old school there. Slightly distorted as Dustwave among others mentioned before -including yourself . But who cares: the track's nice, I like it bro!

I recently bought myself a new master keyboard to get going on some recording as well. So far I only worked with my alfanumeric keyboard on Garageband by Apple (musical typing), but that sucks if you want to refine your synth patterns and licks. It's just straight chords only (and a lot of quantizing afterwards!).
So maybe when I've finished some work I'll try to get it up here in the forum. I'm not sure about that yet though

But anyway, cool choon ... more, more!!
Smartco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 4th, 2006, 02:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
Robert Andersson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Posts: 4,441
Default

I've checked it out some more times today and i must say you have done a good job with the melody on this one man.
Robert Andersson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 4th, 2006, 04:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass
 
NHGames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: FL, West Palm Beach
Posts: 25,350
Send a message via AIM to NHGames Send a message via MSN to NHGames
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartco
Hehe cool! At first I thought it was a full length mix, hence my first comment...but then I looked at your first post and when I downloaded I saw it was 'only' 5 minutes. But it's OK, a little touch of old school there. Slightly distorted as Dustwave among others mentioned before -including yourself . But who cares: the track's nice, I like it bro!

I recently bought myself a new master keyboard to get going on some recording as well. So far I only worked with my alfanumeric keyboard on Garageband by Apple (musical typing), but that sucks if you want to refine your synth patterns and licks. It's just straight chords only (and a lot of quantizing afterwards!).
So maybe when I've finished some work I'll try to get it up here in the forum. I'm not sure about that yet though

But anyway, cool choon ... more, more!!
HAHA i will post some of my mixes here soon! Thanks! Looking forward in hearing your stuff!
__________________
Ronski Speed Presents Sun Decade - Breath of Life
Arabella - Nabucco (Mattijs Bliek Remix)
Oliver Prime - I Was A Bee (Drone Remix)
Airbase Presents Parc - Bully
Riva - Lunar
NHGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 4th, 2006, 04:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass
 
NHGames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: FL, West Palm Beach
Posts: 25,350
Send a message via AIM to NHGames Send a message via MSN to NHGames
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Andersson
I've checked it out some more times today and i must say you have done a good job with the melody on this one man.
yay thanks! i am going to fix it someday
__________________
Ronski Speed Presents Sun Decade - Breath of Life
Arabella - Nabucco (Mattijs Bliek Remix)
Oliver Prime - I Was A Bee (Drone Remix)
Airbase Presents Parc - Bully
Riva - Lunar
NHGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 5th, 2006, 12:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
Smartco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,056
Send a message via Skype™ to Smartco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHGames
HAHA i will post some of my mixes here soon! Thanks! Looking forward in hearing your stuff!
OK cool !

Don't expect too much from my stuff yet though!
In fact I'm only just taking my first steps in creating trance choons... I made a few sketches, it's like a walk on the moon. But hopefully after a while I'll be over the moon if you catch my drift .

I'll keep you posted.
See you 'round NH!
Smartco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 6th, 2006, 02:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Chillin with Buddah
Forum Moderator
 
Deadly Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 22,848
Default

Well done NHG! The only minor flaw is that your kicks are alittle distorted but you will be more aware of that anyway. Keep it up bro and I look forward to hearing more.
__________________
"If the truth can be told so as to be understood, it will be believed" Terence McKenna
Deadly Groove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 6th, 2006, 02:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
Robert Andersson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Posts: 4,441
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Groove
Well done NHG! The only minor flaw is that your kicks are alittle distorted but you will be more aware of that anyway. Keep it up bro and I look forward to hearing more.
Heya DG, Long time no talk!

Are you planning on making any more tracks, NHGames?
Robert Andersson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 6th, 2006, 04:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass
 
NHGames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: FL, West Palm Beach
Posts: 25,350
Send a message via AIM to NHGames Send a message via MSN to NHGames
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartco
OK cool !

Don't expect too much from my stuff yet though!
In fact I'm only just taking my first steps in creating trance choons... I made a few sketches, it's like a walk on the moon. But hopefully after a while I'll be over the moon if you catch my drift .

I'll keep you posted.
See you 'round NH!
hahaa ok i hope to hear some CHOOONs!!! and signed to armada!
__________________
Ronski Speed Presents Sun Decade - Breath of Life
Arabella - Nabucco (Mattijs Bliek Remix)
Oliver Prime - I Was A Bee (Drone Remix)
Airbase Presents Parc - Bully
Riva - Lunar
NHGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 6th, 2006, 04:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass
 
NHGames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: FL, West Palm Beach
Posts: 25,350
Send a message via AIM to NHGames Send a message via MSN to NHGames
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Groove
Well done NHG! The only minor flaw is that your kicks are alittle distorted but you will be more aware of that anyway. Keep it up bro and I look forward to hearing more.
yup! ill just upload the floops project for whos intrested looking at it!
__________________
Ronski Speed Presents Sun Decade - Breath of Life
Arabella - Nabucco (Mattijs Bliek Remix)
Oliver Prime - I Was A Bee (Drone Remix)
Airbase Presents Parc - Bully
Riva - Lunar
NHGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 6th, 2006, 04:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
DI Critical Mass
 
NHGames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: FL, West Palm Beach
Posts: 25,350
Send a message via AIM to NHGames Send a message via MSN to NHGames
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Andersson
Heya DG, Long time no talk!

Are you planning on making any more tracks, NHGames?
I do it mostly when i am bored so yah!
__________________
Ronski Speed Presents Sun Decade - Breath of Life
Arabella - Nabucco (Mattijs Bliek Remix)
Oliver Prime - I Was A Bee (Drone Remix)
Airbase Presents Parc - Bully
Riva - Lunar
NHGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 9th, 2006, 04:27 PM   #20 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
Smartco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,056
Send a message via Skype™ to Smartco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHGames
hahaa ok i hope to hear some CHOOONs!!! and signed to armada!

Hear hear! That would be a nice start...in fact a dream start.


Maybe we can get something started together and hand it over to Armin ...in fact he started his DJ career in my hometown (Leiden)! I don't know him personally though. A friend of mine knows his brother.

But I do know Junkie XL a bit. Friends of mine played with him in a live band setting, with which they also played with Soul legend Solomon Burke at Pinkpop (the main popfestival in The Netherlands).
They also got in contact with Tiesto to do a remix for one of their other projects...unfortunately he was too busy touring!

^^ No bluff here, these are true stories BTW.

So some contacts there...but they are virtually unapproachable. But maybe if the tracks are good enough they can't withstand the offer...
Smartco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.2.0
Copyright © 2010 Digitally Imported, Inc.