Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > Daily Life > Other Passions > Video Games & Consoles
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Aug 31st, 2008, 10:36 AM   #41 (permalink)
Shoom
Channel Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl View Post
nothing can beat the experience of MGS on ps1, although i might have to consider MGS4 on a completely different level.
Thats pretty much how I feel. Playing MGS on playstation was an experience beyond words.

Thing is you would think that by game 4 it would have become predictable. But it never got that way. Playing through mgs4 had me as amazed as when I played through 1, 2, and 3.

Genius.
Unread Sep 2nd, 2008, 06:11 PM   #42 (permalink)
orGOAnic PSYoul

Send a message via AIM to K-BAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by too-far View Post
Although brilliant, i think that last last last spoiler at the end should of never happened, that bit was just TOO much
I can agree with you there. When the first credits rolled I legitly stood up and saluted my tv while saying "damn good game!" then to see more and feel like what?!... I sort of felt played by the mind of Kojima. or somehow tricked. Before I do a review, I need to get one more SOLID playthrough in where I watch all the cinematics again to understand fully and pair up the broken pieces I have from almost falling asleep a few times. played through it 3 times now - the 2 later times being to unlock stealth and Altair costume. theres still loose ends on 2 parts I can think of....the ending with whomever.. where?when? how? and all of a sudden there.. thats needs explaing - then something I didn't realise until a website post which no idea how I missed. Sunny being rescued from the patriots by Raiden...nothing said about that so early rumor thinks later MG games will explore that. I hope so - that would be super cool idea! Man i gotta play this game again. I wanna shoot for bandana playthrough - then one where I watch all cinemas again. THEN a playthrough to get the worst rank which is actually more demanding than most "normal" ones. Chicken rank gets you a face camo(spoiler one altho I should mention cuz the games been out awhile) - it requires you to suck real bad. get spotted tons of times. play over 100 hours i think - lots of rations used. it wont be a quick one ;p kind of funny but definately a good one to mess around with in every aspect of weapons or what techniques work and dont for sneaking around. some day I will study speed run videos and try for big boss REDICULOUS rank. most on youtube suck cuz they are people who already obtained it and now are able to just run passed all enemies with one of the special items it unlocks. and those speed runs are LAAAAME! enough jabber - time to bounce and still not sleep yet. days off and not going to waste it. heheheharharhar
M.K.E.
K-BAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Sep 3rd, 2008, 01:28 AM   #43 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

hah in my 2nd play through i tried to get the Altair Costume but failed.
so on my 3rd play through i got Altair, Stealth Suit, Bandanna and the Solar Gun (i think) in one go. now i just have to let the blood settle then i'm going nuts for my Big Boss Extreme achievements.
Unread Oct 24th, 2008, 06:24 PM   #44 (permalink)
Junior Addict

just amazing game this one, would be nice if they "program" him to pc
prdtOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Oct 27th, 2008, 08:38 AM   #45 (permalink)
Addict in Training

Send a message via MSN to Infini88

One of the best games ever made, of the best series ever made. Just finished getting big boss rank, bust mostly just play online now. Proud member of Clan Red Berets.

)4u2nv(Spike <- my online name, Foxhound.
Infini88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Oct 31st, 2008, 11:17 AM   #46 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

i'm looking for a clan, i'll try to find you^, but i'm warning you, i suck 50% of the time and i've been weening myself off the shotgun for the past month
Unread Nov 9th, 2008, 11:16 PM   #47 (permalink)
Junior Addict

10/10 for me! long cut scenes aside the game was art.
Fiktion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Nov 25th, 2008, 12:23 AM   #48 (permalink)
Addict in Training

Send a message via MSN to Infini88

Hehehe shotgun, yea I play double ladder in MLG for gamebattles. Team 4u2nV. If anyone wants to 2v2 here or 1v1 msg me . Ex red berets, since they fell apart Just playing with GOSM for my buddy hachi until I get my gp up to 1000 for clan hokage.

)4u2nV(Spike : hit me up.

PS If you see )4u2nV(Vicious hes my buddy IRL, and hella good player, and a huge DI fan.

Later guys
Infini88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 11th, 2009, 05:14 PM   #49 (permalink)
Cruising at 120BPM

Send a message via AIM to HudsonHawk Send a message via MSN to HudsonHawk

jesus christ, just finished the game. esrb rating should have been D for drama and cut scenes should have been worked into the game. Concept of death is really irrelevant to the story, isn't it? Other than that damn good game. I usually hate level bosses but B&Bs were hella fun. And the whole thing from start to finish was a trip.
Unread Jan 21st, 2009, 10:37 PM   #50 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

I've been plain the isht out of Metal Gear Online. a few weeks ago i was at lvl 4 and since then i've rocketed to 11... but it's so hard to level up now cause there are so few people playing at lvls 11+
is MGO more fun than HALO?
Unread Feb 23rd, 2009, 11:14 PM   #51 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict

I finally got around to doing it. About time i say

It was a bitch at times, even the last fight with ocelot/liquid took me awhile. Bike chase was probably the hardest part of the game.
Unread Apr 12th, 2009, 03:50 PM   #52 (permalink)
Junior Addict

Smile

omg omg omg !! I CANT WAIT !
benas223 is offline   Reply With Quote