Digitally Imported Homepage

Go Back   Digitally Imported Forums > DI Live Playlist Comments > Vocal Trance Channel
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Dj SilverClub - The Vocal Arena Vol.2 - How do you rate this track?
simply amazing! 22 91.67%
very good 1 4.17%
decent 1 4.17%
pretty bad 0 0%
no thanks, not my style! 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:20 PM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
SilverClub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Israel
Posts: 671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc View Post
how are you?
Silverclub are we going to have a tracklisting? i like this one...
i wont be able to help you with this one :-\
my computer got formated all my track are deleted with it...
only di.fm have the list :-\
SilverClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:21 PM   #22 (permalink)
Junior Addict
 
roxmiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 21
Default

great mix.
full energy
roxmiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:21 PM   #23 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
maria111's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Greece
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via Yahoo to maria111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverClub View Post
more to come with tiesto songs just wait :-)
hmm i hope it will be oldies since they are much more better than the new ones should i start ID ( if i can ofcource the tunes?) or you will post later the tracklist? I cant sit back and enjoy the music without doing anything really
maria111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
Duc
DI Extreme Addict
 
Duc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cowtown...\o/\o/\o/
Posts: 4,347
Default

[quote=maria111;3299442]i am pretty fine and you?enjoying this stuff witch is actually very very nice oh are we going to start making our self the tracklist by ID the tunes?

i'm good, thanks. Just at working listening to this great set. Just to let you know i'm not that good at IDing. I only knew that Allure track cause i just listened to it last night...lol...
__________________
If you understand or if you don't
If you believe or if you doubt
There's a universal justice
And the Eyes of Truth are always watching you
Duc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
SilverClub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Israel
Posts: 671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria111 View Post
hmm i hope it will be oldies since they are much more better than the new ones should i start ID ( if i can ofcource the tunes?) or you will post later the tracklist? I cant sit back and enjoy the music without doing anything really
lol read my first post on this page....
i think you need to start ID all them :-\
SilverClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:26 PM   #26 (permalink)
Duc
DI Extreme Addict
 
Duc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cowtown...\o/\o/\o/
Posts: 4,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverClub View Post
i wont be able to help you with this one :-\
my computer got formated all my track are deleted with it...
only di.fm have the list :-\
oh no, and all your tracks? oh what's you website and is your first mix available for download?
__________________
If you understand or if you don't
If you believe or if you doubt
There's a universal justice
And the Eyes of Truth are always watching you
Duc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
maria111's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Greece
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via Yahoo to maria111
Default

[quote=Duc;3299468]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maria111 View Post
i am pretty fine and you?enjoying this stuff witch is actually very very nice oh are we going to start making our self the tracklist by ID the tunes?

i'm good, thanks. Just at working listening to this great set. Just to let you know i'm not that good at IDing. I only knew that Allure track cause i just listened to it last night...lol...

i am good as well i will be able to listen this for 35 more minutes and then i am off because prison break starts *blush*oh well i am not an expert likes others but i think its not soo bad to try id something...

oh really?its the second time i hear this Allure track and wasnt able to id since it was the second time i heard it so

But really i am supriced you didnt recognize Jes track in the beggining ( amazing song as a start )
maria111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:28 PM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
SilverClub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Israel
Posts: 671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc View Post
oh no, and all your tracks? oh what's you website and is your first mix available for download?
only this one got lost...my website is ok
http://www.ftorrent.org/vocal2/

yes you can download the first mix..
and you will be able to download the third as well
as i said only this one got lost :-\
SilverClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:30 PM   #29 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
maria111's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Greece
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via Yahoo to maria111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverClub View Post
lol read my first post on this page....
i think you need to start ID all them :-\
oh sorry actually i am not sooo good as it sound actually loool and i was thiking... when someone do a mix does he suppost he remember what tunes he used for the mix?just wondering without offence
maria111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:31 PM   #30 (permalink)
Duc
DI Extreme Addict
 
Duc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cowtown...\o/\o/\o/
Posts: 4,347
Default

[quote=maria111;3299489]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc View Post


i am good as well i will be able to listen this for 35 more minutes and then i am off because prison break starts *blush*oh well i am not an expert likes others but i think its not soo bad to try id something...

oh really?its the second time i hear this Allure track and wasnt able to id since it was the second time i heard it so

But really i am supriced you didnt recognize Jes track in the beggining ( amazing song as a start )
lol, prison break.. it's okay i like watching Heroes... For me i recongnize the song but i can't remember the name, just like i recognize people's faces and i can't remember their names. i'm bad with names too...lol...
__________________
If you understand or if you don't
If you believe or if you doubt
There's a universal justice
And the Eyes of Truth are always watching you
Duc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:31 PM   #31 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
SilverClub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Israel
Posts: 671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria111 View Post
oh sorry actually i am not sooo good as it sound actually loool and i was thiking... when someone do a mix does he suppost he remember what tunes he used for the mix?just wondering without offence
naa it's ok
but i made this mix 2 weeks ago...i think that if i'll hear this remix on my computer i'll be able to restore the track id

how is it so far?
SilverClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:32 PM   #32 (permalink)
Junior Addict
 
roxmiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 21
Default

wow.. current song is very powerfull
can someone pls ID
roxmiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:33 PM   #33 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
SilverClub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Israel
Posts: 671
Default

[quote=maria111;3299489]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc View Post


i am good as well i will be able to listen this for 35 more minutes and then i am off because prison break starts *blush*oh well i am not an expert likes others but i think its not soo bad to try id something...

oh really?its the second time i hear this Allure track and wasnt able to id since it was the second time i heard it so

But really i am supriced you didnt recognize Jes track in the beggining ( amazing song as a start )
lol prison break .... i just watch s03e09 :-)

BTW NOW IT'S ATB - Justify :-)
SilverClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:34 PM   #34 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
maria111's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Greece
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via Yahoo to maria111
Default

[quote=Duc;3299509]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maria111 View Post

lol, prison break.. it's okay i like watching Heroes... For me i recongnize the song but i can't remember the name, just like i recognize people's faces and i can't remember their names. i'm bad with names too...lol...

oh i am pretty sure like you i forgot names when i talk or meet to someone new i guess i dont give any notice to his name unless he is interesting to me

I guess if you every meet armin you will forget his name huh?
maria111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:36 PM   #35 (permalink)
Duc
DI Extreme Addict
 
Duc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cowtown...\o/\o/\o/
Posts: 4,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverClub View Post
only this one got lost...my website is ok
http://www.ftorrent.org/vocal2/

yes you can download the first mix..
and you will be able to download the third as well
as i said only this one got lost :-\
thanks man... This track has some energy...
where are your mixes on the site? sorry man like i said i'm not technical..
__________________
If you understand or if you don't
If you believe or if you doubt
There's a universal justice
And the Eyes of Truth are always watching you
Duc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:37 PM   #36 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
maria111's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Greece
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via Yahoo to maria111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverClub View Post
naa it's ok
but i made this mix 2 weeks ago...i think that if i'll hear this remix on my computer i'll be able to restore the track id

how is it so far?

Since you will be able to restore the track id this means your a good dj perhaps?

The mix is good so far

Can you tell me witch remix of Justify is?Mark norman or Adam Nickey?

and yes i just started watching prison break i am still in season 1
maria111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:39 PM   #37 (permalink)
DI Extreme Addict
 
maria111's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Greece
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via Yahoo to maria111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc View Post
thanks man... This track has some energy...
where are your mixes on the site? sorry man like i said i'm not technical..

i do a little re-search and find it..

i hope i wont do anything bad by posting the link


http://www.ftorrent.org/vocal2/downl...rena-vol1.html
maria111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:39 PM   #38 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
SilverClub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Israel
Posts: 671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria111 View Post
Since you will be able to restore the track id this means your a good dj perhaps?

The mix is good so far

Can you tell me witch remix of Justify is?Mark norman or Adam Nickey?

and yes i just started watching prison break i am still in season 1
it's Adam Nickey remix :-)
DUC you can find it here
http://ftorrent.org/vocal2/downloads...rena-vol1.html
or just use the search :-)
SilverClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:41 PM   #39 (permalink)
Duc
DI Extreme Addict
 
Duc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cowtown...\o/\o/\o/
Posts: 4,347
Default

[quote=maria111;3299529]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc View Post


oh i am pretty sure like you i forgot names when i talk or meet to someone new i guess i dont give any notice to his name unless he is interesting to me

I guess if you every meet armin you will forget his name huh?
Who's Armin?..lol.. . Very true what you say, i'm the same way with meeting new people...hehe.
__________________
If you understand or if you don't
If you believe or if you doubt
There's a universal justice
And the Eyes of Truth are always watching you
Duc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 24th, 2008, 01:41 PM   #40 (permalink)
Senior Forum Addict
 
SilverClub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Israel
Posts: 671
Default

paul_van_dyk_feat_rea_garvey_-_let_go_(pvd_clubmix) - :-)

the only male vocal i love !! goooo pauliyyyy
SilverClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.2.0
Copyright © 2010 Digitally Imported, Inc.